Wearing fashionable and at the same sustainable eyeglasses will be an easy breezy thing to do when the Dino 41 frame prototype for your spectacles will be in production.
This innovative product from ROLF spectacles is made of wood and embellished with stone creating a unique and fashionable look to the product. Being a product made of wood, there will be less carbon emission when talking about materials. After the spectacle’s useful life, landfill will never be a problem because we all know that wood is a biodegradable material. Wearing this spectacle will surely make you feel like being fashionable while caring for the environment. The moment the Dino 41 frame will come into fruition; this will be another successful addition to the sustainable frame collection from ROLF.
Leave a comment
Our Recommended Partners
Popular Green Designs
- Nice Objects From Waste Materials
- Unit Fusion High-rise Residential Building Concept Can Be The Newest Eco-friendly Building In Hong K...
- Cardboard Shelf: Nice and Eco-Friendly Home Furniture
- VW Tiguan Hybrid Car is Available !
- Vertical Bamboo Houses: A Unique Yet Sustainable House
- The 1Liaison Electric Hybrid Boat by Manuel Schneider
- Panabo City’s Christmas Tree Made From Recycled Items
- Proxima Two Seater Hybrid Vehicle
- Future French Solar Powered Car Concept for 2030
- Halcyon Concept Car By Ralph Tayler-Webb
- Cars and Transportation
- Cell Phone
- Design and Concept
- Food and Drink
- Free Eco Gift
- Home and Kitchen
- Interior Design
- Personal Computer
- Product Reviews
- Solar Energy
- Toys and Games