With the aim to help save the environment, one of the giant mobile phone manufacturers Nokia has designed and eco-friendly mobile phone that invites users to keep their PRT packaging carton the moment he or she receives his or her EC509 Green Core mobile phone. The reason why users will get invited of keeping their packaging is because it comes with a free postage sticker that can be used when sending back your mobile phone to the manufacturer once it will be due for maintenance or a check-up. Another eco-friendly feature this phone has is the kinetic power used to keep the mobile phone moving. Without the use of a battery, the phone has a hole where the user will spin to charge the phone.
Other green features of the EC509 Green Core mobile phone include a recycled PET screen cover, LED battery indicators, and other recycled items like rubber used in the phone.
Source: Matteo Trisolini
Leave a comment
Our Recommended Partners
Popular Green Designs
- Nice Objects From Waste Materials
- Unit Fusion High-rise Residential Building Concept Can Be The Newest Eco-friendly Building In Hong K...
- Future French Solar Powered Car Concept for 2030
- Proxima Two Seater Hybrid Vehicle
- VW Tiguan Hybrid Car is Available !
- Vertical Bamboo Houses: A Unique Yet Sustainable House
- Recycled Car Tire Furniture
- Potenza: A Sustainable Four Wheel Bike
- Panabo City’s Christmas Tree Made From Recycled Items
- Halcyon Concept Car By Ralph Tayler-Webb
- Cars and Transportation
- Cell Phone
- Design and Concept
- Food and Drink
- Free Eco Gift
- Home and Kitchen
- Interior Design
- Personal Computer
- Product Reviews
- Solar Energy
- Toys and Games