The Aperture showerhead promotes responsible water use. It displays the volume of water consumed while showering and allows the user to mitigate water consumption with a built-in flow regulator. Do you know most American uses 25-45 gallons of water in one shower ? And they do bathes more frequently than people in most other countries in the world. At a time when many large cities are facing crippling droughts, people need tools that will help them curb water use to more sustainable levels. These features help users make their showers shorter and more efficient.
Aperture works by measuring the water consumption with the help of hydroelectric generator as power, it will reset the meter once you shut down the water, and at the end of this product’s life, the simple two parts snap-fit construction makes disassembly easy for individual components to be recycled.
Designer : Elliott Montgomery
Leave a comment
Our Recommended Partners
Popular Green Designs
- Nice Objects From Waste Materials
- Unit Fusion High-rise Residential Building Concept Can Be The Newest Eco-friendly Building In Hong K...
- Vertical Bamboo Houses: A Unique Yet Sustainable House
- VW Tiguan Hybrid Car is Available !
- Cardboard Shelf: Nice and Eco-Friendly Home Furniture
- Future French Solar Powered Car Concept for 2030
- Potenza: A Sustainable Four Wheel Bike
- Halcyon Concept Car By Ralph Tayler-Webb
- The 1Liaison Electric Hybrid Boat by Manuel Schneider
- Wooden Tool Kit Toy for Kids Review
- Cars and Transportation
- Cell Phone
- Design and Concept
- Food and Drink
- Free Eco Gift
- Home and Kitchen
- Interior Design
- Personal Computer
- Product Reviews
- Solar Energy
- Toys and Games