Now that most of us are using different gadgets like the iPhone, iPod, and Blackberry, all has the ability to access the internet to keep us updated; we are obviously using more energy currently. With the help to reduce our energy consumption and eventually help save the environment, Dexim has created and launched their new accessory designed for our gadgets during the CES 2010, and was called the Solar P-Flip. Expected to be released in a few months, the Solar P-Flip can be flipped in a vertical or horizontal position. This solar charges extends your phone’s talk time for up to 8 hours using green energy, thus saving the environment at the same time.
Our Recommended Partners
Popular Green Designs
- Proxima Two Seater Hybrid Vehicle
- Nice Objects From Waste Materials
- Recycled Car Tire Furniture
- Neue Electric Scooter By KLD Energy Technologies
- Vertical Bamboo Houses: A Unique Yet Sustainable House
- VW Tiguan Hybrid Car is Available !
- Unit Fusion High-rise Residential Building Concept Can Be The Newest Eco-friendly Building In Hong K...
- USBCELL : USB Rechargeable AA Batteries
- Green Fun with The Shweeb (Human-Powered Monorail)
- Beautiful Creations Made From Recycled Bottle Caps
- Cars and Transportation
- Cell Phone
- Design and Concept
- Food and Drink
- Free Eco Gift
- Home and Kitchen
- Interior Design
- Personal Computer
- Product Reviews
- Solar Energy
- Toys and Games