Now that most of us are using different gadgets like the iPhone, iPod, and Blackberry, all has the ability to access the internet to keep us updated; we are obviously using more energy currently. With the help to reduce our energy consumption and eventually help save the environment, Dexim has created and launched their new accessory designed for our gadgets during the CES 2010, and was called the Solar P-Flip. Expected to be released in a few months, the Solar P-Flip can be flipped in a vertical or horizontal position. This solar charges extends your phone’s talk time for up to 8 hours using green energy, thus saving the environment at the same time.
Our Recommended Partners
Popular Green Designs
- Vertical Bamboo Houses: A Unique Yet Sustainable House
- Recycled Car Tire Furniture
- Green Fun with The Shweeb (Human-Powered Monorail)
- Nice Objects From Waste Materials
- Unit Fusion High-rise Residential Building Concept Can Be The Newest Eco-friendly Building In Hong K...
- USBCELL : USB Rechargeable AA Batteries
- VW Tiguan Hybrid Car is Available !
- Proxima Two Seater Hybrid Vehicle
- Solar Tents: The Eco Friendly And High Tech Camping Material
- Beautiful Creations Made From Recycled Bottle Caps
- Cars and Transportation
- Cell Phone
- Design and Concept
- Food and Drink
- Free Eco Gift
- Home and Kitchen
- Interior Design
- Personal Computer
- Product Reviews
- Solar Energy
- Toys and Games