With the growing population that the world has, scarcity in power generation has becoming a fear of almost each one of us. However, with the creation of the Teesside Power Station, our fears will soon be minimized. This one of a kind eco-friendly design is powered by a bio-mass fuel, thus it will be able to generate power sustainably. Designed by Heatherwick Studio for Bio Energy Investment Ltd., the Teesside Power Station is designed with a n approach to create an opportunity in making positive agricultural and cultural contribution to the area where it will be installed instead of being one of the large industrial structures that do nothing to the environment but to destroy.
Our Recommended Partners
Popular Green Designs
- Nice Objects From Waste Materials
- Xcellent Global LED Photocatalyst Mosquito Killer Lamp Is Tough On Mosquitoes But Not To The Environ...
- The Pallet Couch Will Give Used Pallets A New Life
- Cardboard Shelf: Nice and Eco-Friendly Home Furniture
- The 1Liaison Electric Hybrid Boat by Manuel Schneider
- Powerwise Table : A Charging Station for Your Gadgets
- Potenza: A Sustainable Four Wheel Bike
- Proxima Two Seater Hybrid Vehicle
- Indoor Drying Rack: Help Drying Your Clothes the Eco-friendly Way
- VW Tiguan Hybrid Car is Available !
- Cars and Transportation
- Cell Phone
- Design and Concept
- Food and Drink
- Free Eco Gift
- Home and Kitchen
- Interior Design
- Personal Computer
- Product Reviews
- Solar Energy
- Toys and Games