With the growing population that the world has, scarcity in power generation has becoming a fear of almost each one of us. However, with the creation of the Teesside Power Station, our fears will soon be minimized. This one of a kind eco-friendly design is powered by a bio-mass fuel, thus it will be able to generate power sustainably. Designed by Heatherwick Studio for Bio Energy Investment Ltd., the Teesside Power Station is designed with a n approach to create an opportunity in making positive agricultural and cultural contribution to the area where it will be installed instead of being one of the large industrial structures that do nothing to the environment but to destroy.
Our Recommended Partners
Popular Green Designs
- Nice Objects From Waste Materials
- Unit Fusion High-rise Residential Building Concept Can Be The Newest Eco-friendly Building In Hong K...
- Proxima Two Seater Hybrid Vehicle
- Panabo City’s Christmas Tree Made From Recycled Items
- Halcyon Concept Car By Ralph Tayler-Webb
- Graypant Hand-Crafted Cardboard Scrap Light
- Vertical Bamboo Houses: A Unique Yet Sustainable House
- Future French Solar Powered Car Concept for 2030
- VW Tiguan Hybrid Car is Available !
- Cardboard Shelf: Nice and Eco-Friendly Home Furniture
- Cars and Transportation
- Cell Phone
- Design and Concept
- Food and Drink
- Free Eco Gift
- Home and Kitchen
- Interior Design
- Personal Computer
- Product Reviews
- Solar Energy
- Toys and Games