With the growing population that the world has, scarcity in power generation has becoming a fear of almost each one of us. However, with the creation of the Teesside Power Station, our fears will soon be minimized. This one of a kind eco-friendly design is powered by a bio-mass fuel, thus it will be able to generate power sustainably. Designed by Heatherwick Studio for Bio Energy Investment Ltd., the Teesside Power Station is designed with a n approach to create an opportunity in making positive agricultural and cultural contribution to the area where it will be installed instead of being one of the large industrial structures that do nothing to the environment but to destroy.
Our Recommended Partners
Popular Green Designs
- USBCELL : USB Rechargeable AA Batteries
- Proxima Two Seater Hybrid Vehicle
- Vertical Bamboo Houses: A Unique Yet Sustainable House
- A Solar Powered Wind Turbine Produces Eco-friendly Energy In An Eco-friendly Way
- Nice Objects From Waste Materials
- Recycled Car Tire Furniture
- Green Fun with The Shweeb (Human-Powered Monorail)
- VW Tiguan Hybrid Car is Available !
- Unit Fusion High-rise Residential Building Concept Can Be The Newest Eco-friendly Building In Hong K...
- Cassette Lamp by OOO My Design
- Cars and Transportation
- Cell Phone
- Design and Concept
- Food and Drink
- Free Eco Gift
- Home and Kitchen
- Interior Design
- Personal Computer
- Product Reviews
- Solar Energy
- Toys and Games