Modern yet eco-architecture is now becoming a trend to many architects today like those behind Organic Scapes and Architecture who are responsible for the design of the Campus International School for Downtown Cleveland. The school campus will be built in downtown Cleveland and will feature a honeycomb green roof that will create a refreshing ambiance of the campus and helps reduce boredom. Inside the campus are internal corridors covered with pedestrian streets for an easy access to each building clusters.
What made this building an eco-friendly one despite being built at downtown Cleveland is the strong emphasis on maintaining and enhancing green spaces. The building will feature four clusters of education including the learning cluster, the growing cluster, the recreation cluster, and the social interaction cluster. Of all the four clusters present in Campus International School, the recreation cluster is the one that is based on green spaces and sports facilities.
Source: Organic Scapes and Architecture
Leave a comment
Our Recommended Partners
Popular Green Designs
- Panabo City’s Christmas Tree Made From Recycled Items
- DIY Ferris Wheel Toy Made Out of Recycled Material
- Plastic Bottle Christmas Tree: Celebrating Green Christmas
- Creative Borer: A Christmas Tree Made Of Paper And Takes A Few Seconds To Complete
- Unit Fusion High-rise Residential Building Concept Can Be The Newest Eco-friendly Building In Hong K...
- ReGlow Lamp Is Made of Recycled Plastic Drink Bottles
- The Manila Bulletin Newspaper Christmas Tree Making Contest Happens In The Philippines On Its Tenth...
- CEPALCO Introduces Its Solar Power Plant In Cagayan de Oro, Philippines
- Reusable Grocery Bags from CYMA
- Halcyon Concept Car By Ralph Tayler-Webb
- Cars and Transportation
- Cell Phone
- Design and Concept
- Food and Drink
- Free Eco Gift
- Home and Kitchen
- Interior Design
- Personal Computer
- Product Reviews
- Solar Energy
- Toys and Games