Modern yet eco-architecture is now becoming a trend to many architects today like those behind Organic Scapes and Architecture who are responsible for the design of the Campus International School for Downtown Cleveland. The school campus will be built in downtown Cleveland and will feature a honeycomb green roof that will create a refreshing ambiance of the campus and helps reduce boredom. Inside the campus are internal corridors covered with pedestrian streets for an easy access to each building clusters.
What made this building an eco-friendly one despite being built at downtown Cleveland is the strong emphasis on maintaining and enhancing green spaces. The building will feature four clusters of education including the learning cluster, the growing cluster, the recreation cluster, and the social interaction cluster. Of all the four clusters present in Campus International School, the recreation cluster is the one that is based on green spaces and sports facilities.
Source: Organic Scapes and Architecture
Leave a comment
Our Recommended Partners
Popular Green Designs
- Nice Objects From Waste Materials
- Unit Fusion High-rise Residential Building Concept Can Be The Newest Eco-friendly Building In Hong K...
- Proxima Two Seater Hybrid Vehicle
- Panabo City’s Christmas Tree Made From Recycled Items
- Halcyon Concept Car By Ralph Tayler-Webb
- Graypant Hand-Crafted Cardboard Scrap Light
- VW Tiguan Hybrid Car is Available !
- Future French Solar Powered Car Concept for 2030
- Vertical Bamboo Houses: A Unique Yet Sustainable House
- Cardboard Shelf: Nice and Eco-Friendly Home Furniture
- Cars and Transportation
- Cell Phone
- Design and Concept
- Food and Drink
- Free Eco Gift
- Home and Kitchen
- Interior Design
- Personal Computer
- Product Reviews
- Solar Energy
- Toys and Games