We have been promoting earth friendly products to the public and appear to let our drivers produce zero carbon emission. Today, the most effective place to promote these things will soon be the target of many eco-friendly advocates and designers. To start with, Dutch architectural firm Mecanoo will soon rise the eco-friendly campus of Moscow National University. The school will feature forests and valleys with the central park as the people’s meeting place. What more, the whole campus will be built using locally sourced materials as well as prefabricated materials to reduce energy. Another eco-friendly feature that the Moscow National University will feature include climate walls, thermal heat and cool storage system and rainwater harvesting system that are all helpful in keeping the campus a self-sustaining one.
Living sustainably is everybody’s aim especially those want to help save the environment. However, there are still some that are not into green living and still needs to be motivated to live, which inspires designers John and Cynthia Hardy of PT Bambu to install The Green School to motivate the community of Bandung, Bali Indonesia to live sustainably. The school campus is made of sustainable materials like Bamboo and others like hydro-powered vortex generator and solar panels. This sustainable campus houses classrooms, gym, assembly spaces, faculty housing, offices, cafes, and bathrooms. The campus also grows local bamboo using sustainable methods, resulting the campus to have a green sustainable community.
Our Recommended Partners
Popular Green Designs
- Vertical Bamboo Houses: A Unique Yet Sustainable House
- Recycled Car Tire Furniture
- Nice Objects From Waste Materials
- Green Fun with The Shweeb (Human-Powered Monorail)
- USBCELL : USB Rechargeable AA Batteries
- Unit Fusion High-rise Residential Building Concept Can Be The Newest Eco-friendly Building In Hong K...
- Proxima Two Seater Hybrid Vehicle
- A Solar Powered Wind Turbine Produces Eco-friendly Energy In An Eco-friendly Way
- Solar Impulse Night Flight: Flying without fuel, that’s a crazy project
- VW Tiguan Hybrid Car is Available !
- Cars and Transportation
- Cell Phone
- Design and Concept
- Food and Drink
- Free Eco Gift
- Home and Kitchen
- Interior Design
- Personal Computer
- Product Reviews
- Solar Energy
- Toys and Games