People who are aware of the environment and take action to help save it are growing in numbers and the GreenCase is just another proof that many of the designers are now taking actions in caring the environment through their eco-friendly designs or creations.
Designed by Mika Becktor, the GreenCase has numerous eco-friendly features. It is a 100% recyclable laptop case and workstation and made of cardboard. As a workstation, the GreenCase allows you to carry along a portable workstation wherever you may go. It also has the angled keypad making is easy and comfortable for your wrists. The case also provides proper ventilation to your laptop, therefore, overheating will never be a problem.
Our Recommended Partners
Popular Green Designs
- Nice Objects From Waste Materials
- Unit Fusion High-rise Residential Building Concept Can Be The Newest Eco-friendly Building In Hong K...
- Proxima Two Seater Hybrid Vehicle
- Future French Solar Powered Car Concept for 2030
- VW Tiguan Hybrid Car is Available !
- Panabo City’s Christmas Tree Made From Recycled Items
- Recycled Car Tire Furniture
- Vertical Bamboo Houses: A Unique Yet Sustainable House
- Potenza: A Sustainable Four Wheel Bike
- Beautiful Creations Made From Recycled Bottle Caps
- Cars and Transportation
- Cell Phone
- Design and Concept
- Food and Drink
- Free Eco Gift
- Home and Kitchen
- Interior Design
- Personal Computer
- Product Reviews
- Solar Energy
- Toys and Games