Not all redesigns will hurt the environment just like the Rolling Chair, which is a redesign of the Eames Chair in the 50s that is once made of fiberglass and resin. The redesign is made with sustainability in mind. The Rolling chair is made of bamboo and ecological resin.
Saving the environment is everybody’s aim today. With the vast growth of landfills and pollutions that human eco footprints have produced, our environment has become largely destroyed. To regain the beauty of the earth, various designers are now aiming to design earth friendly materials that every human can use. Ryan Harc Studio is just one of the many eco-designers that we have today. He designed the colorless cola packaging. Instead of spray-painting those aluminum cola cans, his design has the logo embossed, thus reduces the energy to separate the toxic paint color from the aluminum. In addition, the packaging is also recyclable.
Source : Ryan Harc Studio
Our Recommended Partners
Popular Green Designs
- Proxima Two Seater Hybrid Vehicle
- Nice Objects From Waste Materials
- Vertical Bamboo Houses: A Unique Yet Sustainable House
- Recycled Car Tire Furniture
- Neue Electric Scooter By KLD Energy Technologies
- Green Fun with The Shweeb (Human-Powered Monorail)
- VW Tiguan Hybrid Car is Available !
- Unit Fusion High-rise Residential Building Concept Can Be The Newest Eco-friendly Building In Hong K...
- Beautiful Creations Made From Recycled Bottle Caps
- USBCELL : USB Rechargeable AA Batteries
- Cars and Transportation
- Cell Phone
- Design and Concept
- Food and Drink
- Free Eco Gift
- Home and Kitchen
- Interior Design
- Personal Computer
- Product Reviews
- Solar Energy
- Toys and Games