If you think that living green would mean living the old way, then you must think again. The Hydrofill Fuel Cell is a product from Singaporean company Horizon Fuel Cell Technologies that has the ability to charge electronic gadgets at CES 2010. This eco-friendly device extracts the hydrogen from water and stores it in special cartridges that can fit perfectly into a pocket sized mini pack. Gadgets like IPods, cameras, rechargeable batteries and GPS can be charged using a USB port. Aside from the use of hydrogen, the process of turning water into hydrogen is another green feature of this product as it only produces clean and harmless water vapor.
Our Recommended Partners
Popular Green Designs
- Proxima Two Seater Hybrid Vehicle
- Nice Objects From Waste Materials
- Neue Electric Scooter By KLD Energy Technologies
- Recycled Car Tire Furniture
- Useful Things To Make From Coconut Shell
- Vertical Bamboo Houses: A Unique Yet Sustainable House
- VW Tiguan Hybrid Car is Available !
- Unit Fusion High-rise Residential Building Concept Can Be The Newest Eco-friendly Building In Hong K...
- USBCELL : USB Rechargeable AA Batteries
- Green Fun with The Shweeb (Human-Powered Monorail)
- Cars and Transportation
- Cell Phone
- Design and Concept
- Food and Drink
- Free Eco Gift
- Home and Kitchen
- Interior Design
- Personal Computer
- Product Reviews
- Solar Energy
- Toys and Games