If you think that living green would mean living the old way, then you must think again. The Hydrofill Fuel Cell is a product from Singaporean company Horizon Fuel Cell Technologies that has the ability to charge electronic gadgets at CES 2010. This eco-friendly device extracts the hydrogen from water and stores it in special cartridges that can fit perfectly into a pocket sized mini pack. Gadgets like IPods, cameras, rechargeable batteries and GPS can be charged using a USB port. Aside from the use of hydrogen, the process of turning water into hydrogen is another green feature of this product as it only produces clean and harmless water vapor.
Our Recommended Partners
Popular Green Designs
- Nice Objects From Waste Materials
- Unit Fusion High-rise Residential Building Concept Can Be The Newest Eco-friendly Building In Hong K...
- Proxima Two Seater Hybrid Vehicle
- Future French Solar Powered Car Concept for 2030
- VW Tiguan Hybrid Car is Available !
- Vertical Bamboo Houses: A Unique Yet Sustainable House
- Recycled Car Tire Furniture
- Panabo City’s Christmas Tree Made From Recycled Items
- Potenza: A Sustainable Four Wheel Bike
- The Pallet Couch Will Give Used Pallets A New Life
- Cars and Transportation
- Cell Phone
- Design and Concept
- Food and Drink
- Free Eco Gift
- Home and Kitchen
- Interior Design
- Personal Computer
- Product Reviews
- Solar Energy
- Toys and Games