How nice it is to travel with fun and ease of mind that you are not harming the environment. Industrial designer from Israel Adir Zilber designed a fun and eco-friendly transportation vehicle called the Street Hopper. The Street Hopper is a small scooter that provides and effective transportation to people in urban areas on their way to work and back. The Street Hopper has a mounted electric engine that drives the back wheel. Footrests are present for support and the rear wheel is linked to the scooter’s main body for a less bumpy ride, thus comfortable enough. Air pollution and energy consumption will definitely be lesser when using this small yet powerful Street Hopper the moment it become available for purchase.
Our Recommended Partners
Popular Green Designs
- Nice Objects From Waste Materials
- Potenza: A Sustainable Four Wheel Bike
- Redondo Beach Container House For a Comfortable and Stylish Home
- VW Tiguan Hybrid Car is Available !
- Green Fun with The Shweeb (Human-Powered Monorail)
- Gaiam Everything Fits Recycled Gym Bag Will Keep You And The Environment Healthy
- Unit Fusion High-rise Residential Building Concept Can Be The Newest Eco-friendly Building In Hong K...
- Neue Electric Scooter By KLD Energy Technologies
- Recycled Car Tire Furniture
- Proxima Two Seater Hybrid Vehicle
- Cars and Transportation
- Cell Phone
- Design and Concept
- Food and Drink
- Free Eco Gift
- Home and Kitchen
- Interior Design
- Personal Computer
- Product Reviews
- Solar Energy
- Toys and Games