We all know that incandescent lamps are now gradually pulled out in every store shelves and stands with the aim to eliminate environmentally harmful lighting solution. Because of the pullout, eco-friendly light bulbs particularly the LED ones are being installed. The 60-watt replacement LED Bulb by LSG or Lighting Science Group has features that show big respect to the environment making it an award-winning one. The bulb meets and definitely exceeds the L Prize’s competition standards, which include a better than 90 watts per lumen performance. The bulb must also produce more than 900 lumens, uses less than 10- watts of electricity, last more than 25,000 hours, has more than 90 color rendering index, and has a color between 2700-3000 K. Included in the criteria is a consumer price of $22 for the first year, $15 for the second year, and $8 for the third year. With this product at home, every household will surely save a lot on their electricity usage.
Our Recommended Partners
Popular Green Designs
- Nice Objects From Waste Materials
- Unit Fusion High-rise Residential Building Concept Can Be The Newest Eco-friendly Building In Hong K...
- Proxima Two Seater Hybrid Vehicle
- VW Tiguan Hybrid Car is Available !
- Future French Solar Powered Car Concept for 2030
- Recycled Car Tire Furniture
- Panabo City’s Christmas Tree Made From Recycled Items
- Potenza: A Sustainable Four Wheel Bike
- Vertical Bamboo Houses: A Unique Yet Sustainable House
- The Pallet Couch Will Give Used Pallets A New Life
- Cars and Transportation
- Cell Phone
- Design and Concept
- Food and Drink
- Free Eco Gift
- Home and Kitchen
- Interior Design
- Personal Computer
- Product Reviews
- Solar Energy
- Toys and Games