Bamboo is known to be a sustainable source of material. You can have it as a material for your elegant furniture like chairs, tables, beds, and more. It can also be a material for your house and a lot more. Bamboo has a lot to offer and the Spork is just one of its prospective products that we will soon enjoy using. Spork is an eco-friendly pocket-sized spoon and fork made from organically grown bamboo. In addition, this spoon and fork comes handy and can be washed and reused and its eco-packaging delivers your eco-product in an eco-friendly way and wit its stylish and elegant design, it surely will replace disposable plastic spoon and fork in the future.
Our Recommended Partners
Popular Green Designs
- Proxima Two Seater Hybrid Vehicle
- Nice Objects From Waste Materials
- Vertical Bamboo Houses: A Unique Yet Sustainable House
- Unit Fusion High-rise Residential Building Concept Can Be The Newest Eco-friendly Building In Hong K...
- Green Fun with The Shweeb (Human-Powered Monorail)
- Recycled Car Tire Furniture
- Beautiful Creations Made From Recycled Bottle Caps
- VW Tiguan Hybrid Car is Available !
- The 1Liaison Electric Hybrid Boat by Manuel Schneider
- Solar Tents: The Eco Friendly And High Tech Camping Material
- Cars and Transportation
- Cell Phone
- Design and Concept
- Food and Drink
- Free Eco Gift
- Home and Kitchen
- Interior Design
- Personal Computer
- Product Reviews
- Solar Energy
- Toys and Games