Another iconic building is going to be built in Malaysia. This is not surprising, since they do have two of the tallest buildings in the world, the Petronas Twin Towers. The design of Precinct4 is very unique, based on traditional Islamic architecture, marine-inspired structures, and radiating block of bioclimatic architecture.
The architect’s goal (Hijjas Kasturi Associates, Malaysian architects) was to design buildings that tell of its place of origin which is culturally modern, Islamic and tropical in nature. While the designers goal (Studio Nicoletti Associati) was to provide a model for sustainable residential design that was inspired by the city’s unique landscape which includes an expansive artificial lake. The biggest inspiration came from the sea and the entire development resembles a fleet of ships.
It is also said that the buildings will source from alternative energy and are expected to produce 50% less CO2 emissions than similar residential projects.
Our Recommended Partners
Popular Green Designs
- DIY Ferris Wheel Toy Made Out of Recycled Material
- Proxima Two Seater Hybrid Vehicle
- Panabo City’s Christmas Tree Made From Recycled Items
- Unit Fusion High-rise Residential Building Concept Can Be The Newest Eco-friendly Building In Hong K...
- USBCELL : USB Rechargeable AA Batteries
- Nice Objects From Waste Materials
- Halcyon Concept Car By Ralph Tayler-Webb
- Create a Sparkling Sparkle Balls out of Plastic Cups
- Wood Tool Set: An Excellent Tool To Teach Your Child Eco-friendly Living
- Plastic Bottle Christmas Tree: Celebrating Green Christmas
- Cars and Transportation
- Cell Phone
- Design and Concept
- Food and Drink
- Free Eco Gift
- Home and Kitchen
- Interior Design
- Personal Computer
- Product Reviews
- Solar Energy
- Toys and Games