Another iconic building is going to be built in Malaysia. This is not surprising, since they do have two of the tallest buildings in the world, the Petronas Twin Towers. The design of Precinct4 is very unique, based on traditional Islamic architecture, marine-inspired structures, and radiating block of bioclimatic architecture.
The architect’s goal (Hijjas Kasturi Associates, Malaysian architects) was to design buildings that tell of its place of origin which is culturally modern, Islamic and tropical in nature. While the designers goal (Studio Nicoletti Associati) was to provide a model for sustainable residential design that was inspired by the city’s unique landscape which includes an expansive artificial lake. The biggest inspiration came from the sea and the entire development resembles a fleet of ships.
It is also said that the buildings will source from alternative energy and are expected to produce 50% less CO2 emissions than similar residential projects.
Our Recommended Partners
Popular Green Designs
- Panabo City’s Christmas Tree Made From Recycled Items
- USBCELL : USB Rechargeable AA Batteries
- Plastic Bottle Christmas Tree: Celebrating Green Christmas
- Nice Objects From Waste Materials
- Creative Borer: A Christmas Tree Made Of Paper And Takes A Few Seconds To Complete
- Vertical Bamboo Houses: A Unique Yet Sustainable House
- ReGlow Lamp Is Made of Recycled Plastic Drink Bottles
- Create a Sparkling Sparkle Balls out of Plastic Cups
- Sustainable Street Market By Yarel Yair Design
- The Manila Bulletin Newspaper Christmas Tree Making Contest Happens In The Philippines On Its Tenth ...
- Cars and Transportation
- Cell Phone
- Design and Concept
- Food and Drink
- Free Eco Gift
- Home and Kitchen
- Interior Design
- Personal Computer
- Product Reviews
- Solar Energy
- Toys and Games