Toys need not to be expensive for our kids to enjoy and this DIY Ferris Wheel Toy Made Out of Recycled Material that we will feature today will make you think again with your decision in buying toys for your tots. Yes! It would be a great relief and some sort of achievement for us parents if we were able to buy our kids the newest and probably the most expensive toy we can afford for them. However, would it be even better if we were able to give our tots the same fun and excitement playing the new toy they have while developing the artistic side of them and most of all able to help save the environment through recycling used items as main materials?
This DIY Ferris wheel toy made for toys have fun is made from used cardboard. The maker draws a circle on it using a plate and divide it into 8 like an even pizza slices. Using am art knife, the maker cut the triangles out and finally the circle.
The base of the Ferris wheel is a folded rectangle cardboard forming a standing triangle making the base secure. Then the wheel is tucked using something that will hold the wheel and allow it to turn at the same time.
The gondola in this project is made of candy mold. However, you can also use a cupcake cup or coffee cup for a sturdier gondola. In attaching the gondolas, you can use the same material you use in tucking the wheel so it will also turn freely as you turn the wheel.
After a successful assembly of the DIY an eco-friendly Ferris wheel, you can decorate it with some paint for an added beauty. Now you can stuff the gondola with whatever you want. This could be a great party item too, a cupcake holder maybe? We can try it though. This DIY Ferris Wheel Toy Made Out of Recycled Material will not only let your child enjoy a new toy but will also help reduce waste and minimize the mountains of landfills the world has.
Source: Estefi Machado
Leave a comment
Our Recommended Partners
Popular Green Designs
- DIY Ferris Wheel Toy Made Out of Recycled Material
- Pinecone: An Eco-friendly Lamp Made From Birch Plywood
- Environment Friendly Shelter Made of Plastic Wire and Packing Peanuts
- Useful Things To Make From Coconut Shell
- The Simplehuman Cabinet Mount Grocery Bag Can Will Help You Recycle Your Plastic Grocery Bag
- Unit Fusion High-rise Residential Building Concept Can Be The Newest Eco-friendly Building In Hong K...
- The Libeskind Villa Signature Series of Daniel Libeskind
- Vertical Bamboo Houses: A Unique Yet Sustainable House
- The Proposed Floating Community For The Vietnamese Bay
- Cardboard Bookshelf: A Stylish Yet Eco-friendly Furniture That Holds Your Books
- Cars and Transportation
- Cell Phone
- Design and Concept
- Food and Drink
- Free Eco Gift
- Home and Kitchen
- Interior Design
- Personal Computer
- Product Reviews
- Solar Energy
- Toys and Games
Recent Topics Searched
- how to make toys at home with waste material
- easy products made from recycled materials
- simple products made from recycled materials for kids
- how to make products made from recycled materials
- things made out of recycle materials made by children
- easy things made from waste material
- DIY easy moving cardboard toys
- how to make a toy using material recycle
- how to make toys with simple machines by recycling
- made from recyclable materials that easy