We all know that Levis’ jeans never go out of style. However, sure enough that once a new designed will be on for sale, you will easily toss your old one. Just my two cents.
However, there are some ways not to toss off your old jeans and reduce waste with the wonderful design project called Persona by Jeffrey Wang. Persona is a combination of art and fashion design wherein it make use of old Levis’ Jeans to create sculptures to wear. Statutory garments are made possible using safety pins and you will see mannequins wearing fashionable dresses. I just find it too heavy for a person to wear if ever one will do.
Our Recommended Partners
Popular Green Designs
- Vertical Bamboo Houses: A Unique Yet Sustainable House
- Recycled Car Tire Furniture
- Green Fun with The Shweeb (Human-Powered Monorail)
- Nice Objects From Waste Materials
- Unit Fusion High-rise Residential Building Concept Can Be The Newest Eco-friendly Building In Hong K...
- USBCELL : USB Rechargeable AA Batteries
- VW Tiguan Hybrid Car is Available !
- Proxima Two Seater Hybrid Vehicle
- Solar Tents: The Eco Friendly And High Tech Camping Material
- Beautiful Creations Made From Recycled Bottle Caps
- Cars and Transportation
- Cell Phone
- Design and Concept
- Food and Drink
- Free Eco Gift
- Home and Kitchen
- Interior Design
- Personal Computer
- Product Reviews
- Solar Energy
- Toys and Games