Ohh… my Tupperware… my ever-favorite Tupperware dishes in my childhood. Almost all of my lunchboxes were from Tupperware. Aside from lunch boxes and bowls, Tupperware also has this old-school molds that used to make Jello. Surely, you have pictured out how they look like. And with today’s modern Jello mold designs, the Tupperware seems like being set-aside. However, BootsNGus gives these old Tupperware dishes a new life through a wonderful creation called Upcycled Recycled Tupperware TupperLight Retro Mint Green Jell-O Mold Hanging Pendant Light Fixtures. Include in the package when you buy this pendant lamp is an energy efficient 14watt bulb and a UL tested cord from IKEA.
Our Recommended Partners
Popular Green Designs
- Nice Objects From Waste Materials
- Unit Fusion High-rise Residential Building Concept Can Be The Newest Eco-friendly Building In Hong K...
- Panabo City’s Christmas Tree Made From Recycled Items
- Cardboard Shelf: Nice and Eco-Friendly Home Furniture
- The 1Liaison Electric Hybrid Boat by Manuel Schneider
- Future French Solar Powered Car Concept for 2030
- VW Tiguan Hybrid Car is Available !
- Vertical Bamboo Houses: A Unique Yet Sustainable House
- Proxima Two Seater Hybrid Vehicle
- Graypant Hand-Crafted Cardboard Scrap Light
- Cars and Transportation
- Cell Phone
- Design and Concept
- Food and Drink
- Free Eco Gift
- Home and Kitchen
- Interior Design
- Personal Computer
- Product Reviews
- Solar Energy
- Toys and Games