Skateboarding is a fun sports and for player’s safety, a regular change of skate decks is needed which will eventually result into a massive growth of landfills if discarded but not if reused and turned into a sustainable skate bench.
Outdoor sports like skateboarding is fun and healthy. We can keep our skateboarding activity more fun and useful if we do it with care to the environment. Recycling skateboards is a very simple act yet will surely do a huge impact to the environment. It will allow us to reduce waste and we can enjoy a clean and fresh air in the near future, that’s for sure. If you want to know what you can do with your old and supposed to be discarded skateboards? Well, the Veurich brothers have their stylish eyewear made of recycled skateboards. With this product, you can have a good feeling of relief for not harming the environment while at the same time enjoying the benefits of being fashionable and trendy with the stylish glasses you can use daily.
Our Recommended Partners
Popular Green Designs
- Nice Objects From Waste Materials
- Unit Fusion High-rise Residential Building Concept Can Be The Newest Eco-friendly Building In Hong K...
- Proxima Two Seater Hybrid Vehicle
- Panabo City’s Christmas Tree Made From Recycled Items
- Vertical Bamboo Houses: A Unique Yet Sustainable House
- VW Tiguan Hybrid Car is Available !
- Future French Solar Powered Car Concept for 2030
- The 1Liaison Electric Hybrid Boat by Manuel Schneider
- Halcyon Concept Car By Ralph Tayler-Webb
- Graypant Hand-Crafted Cardboard Scrap Light
- Cars and Transportation
- Cell Phone
- Design and Concept
- Food and Drink
- Free Eco Gift
- Home and Kitchen
- Interior Design
- Personal Computer
- Product Reviews
- Solar Energy
- Toys and Games