Skateboarding is a fun sports and for player’s safety, a regular change of skate decks is needed which will eventually result into a massive growth of landfills if discarded but not if reused and turned into a sustainable skate bench.
Outdoor sports like skateboarding is fun and healthy. We can keep our skateboarding activity more fun and useful if we do it with care to the environment. Recycling skateboards is a very simple act yet will surely do a huge impact to the environment. It will allow us to reduce waste and we can enjoy a clean and fresh air in the near future, that’s for sure. If you want to know what you can do with your old and supposed to be discarded skateboards? Well, the Veurich brothers have their stylish eyewear made of recycled skateboards. With this product, you can have a good feeling of relief for not harming the environment while at the same time enjoying the benefits of being fashionable and trendy with the stylish glasses you can use daily.
Our Recommended Partners
Popular Green Designs
- Proxima Two Seater Hybrid Vehicle
- Nice Objects From Waste Materials
- A Solar Powered Wind Turbine Produces Eco-friendly Energy In An Eco-friendly Way
- Neue Electric Scooter By KLD Energy Technologies
- Recycled Car Tire Furniture
- Vertical Bamboo Houses: A Unique Yet Sustainable House
- USBCELL : USB Rechargeable AA Batteries
- VW Tiguan Hybrid Car is Available !
- Green Fun with The Shweeb (Human-Powered Monorail)
- Unit Fusion High-rise Residential Building Concept Can Be The Newest Eco-friendly Building In Hong K...
- Cars and Transportation
- Cell Phone
- Design and Concept
- Food and Drink
- Free Eco Gift
- Home and Kitchen
- Interior Design
- Personal Computer
- Product Reviews
- Solar Energy
- Toys and Games