Inspired by an awkward experience wherein one has to share a seat with another in crowded places, Pratt design student Charlotte Kreitman has created the Schair. Made from reclaimed wood, the Schair is not only an eco-friendly furniture but is also a perfect furniture to use when in crowded area, for it is designed to split if the need to share with a friend arises. The Schair is Inhabitat’s winning entry for their Best Student Design Award that was held at BKLYN Designs. With Schair ability to allow its users to share seats with someone, this one of a kind chair has turned into a loveseat.
Our Recommended Partners
Popular Green Designs
- Nice Objects From Waste Materials
- Unit Fusion High-rise Residential Building Concept Can Be The Newest Eco-friendly Building In Hong K...
- Proxima Two Seater Hybrid Vehicle
- Future French Solar Powered Car Concept for 2030
- VW Tiguan Hybrid Car is Available !
- Panabo City’s Christmas Tree Made From Recycled Items
- Recycled Car Tire Furniture
- Vertical Bamboo Houses: A Unique Yet Sustainable House
- Potenza: A Sustainable Four Wheel Bike
- Beautiful Creations Made From Recycled Bottle Caps
- Cars and Transportation
- Cell Phone
- Design and Concept
- Food and Drink
- Free Eco Gift
- Home and Kitchen
- Interior Design
- Personal Computer
- Product Reviews
- Solar Energy
- Toys and Games