Inspired by an awkward experience wherein one has to share a seat with another in crowded places, Pratt design student Charlotte Kreitman has created the Schair. Made from reclaimed wood, the Schair is not only an eco-friendly furniture but is also a perfect furniture to use when in crowded area, for it is designed to split if the need to share with a friend arises. The Schair is Inhabitat’s winning entry for their Best Student Design Award that was held at BKLYN Designs. With Schair ability to allow its users to share seats with someone, this one of a kind chair has turned into a loveseat.
Our Recommended Partners
Popular Green Designs
- Vertical Bamboo Houses: A Unique Yet Sustainable House
- Recycled Car Tire Furniture
- Unit Fusion High-rise Residential Building Concept Can Be The Newest Eco-friendly Building In Hong K...
- Green Fun with The Shweeb (Human-Powered Monorail)
- USBCELL : USB Rechargeable AA Batteries
- Nice Objects From Waste Materials
- Proxima Two Seater Hybrid Vehicle
- VW Tiguan Hybrid Car is Available !
- A Solar Powered Wind Turbine Produces Eco-friendly Energy In An Eco-friendly Way
- Beautiful Creations Made From Recycled Bottle Caps
- Cars and Transportation
- Cell Phone
- Design and Concept
- Food and Drink
- Free Eco Gift
- Home and Kitchen
- Interior Design
- Personal Computer
- Product Reviews
- Solar Energy
- Toys and Games