Recycling is becoming easy nowadays with the numerous interesting designs and design ideas using recycled items. The Bottle Flower Lamp is just one of the few reasons why recycling is fun.
FLOWER LAMP is a room lamp made from PET soda bottles, stones and a beautiful decorative ceramic pot. It is very flirtatious and protagonist in any space where it is installed, creating a suggestive atmosphere very light and romantic. The locations of the house that it likes are the console from the receiver, the sideboard in the dining room or bedroom dresser.
It also worries about the health of the planet, so it is made of two reused PET bottles up to 95%. Its water-based paint is free of solvents and gases too.
Our Recommended Partners
Popular Green Designs
- Proxima Two Seater Hybrid Vehicle
- Nice Objects From Waste Materials
- PODHouse : Sustainable Micro Home by ROB
- Tupperware Lamps: Gives Your Old Tupperware Dishes A New Life
- Unit Fusion High-rise Residential Building Concept Can Be The Newest Eco-friendly Building In Hong K...
- DIY Ferris Wheel Toy Made Out of Recycled Material
- Beautiful Creations Made From Recycled Bottle Caps
- WashUp, Don’t Waste Your Water After Washing
- The Power Suit Tote Bag From Cleverscene
- The Eco-friendly Remote Control Design For Sony
- Cars and Transportation
- Cell Phone
- Design and Concept
- Food and Drink
- Free Eco Gift
- Home and Kitchen
- Interior Design
- Personal Computer
- Product Reviews
- Solar Energy
- Toys and Games