Recycling is becoming easy nowadays with the numerous interesting designs and design ideas using recycled items. The Bottle Flower Lamp is just one of the few reasons why recycling is fun.
FLOWER LAMP is a room lamp made from PET soda bottles, stones and a beautiful decorative ceramic pot. It is very flirtatious and protagonist in any space where it is installed, creating a suggestive atmosphere very light and romantic. The locations of the house that it likes are the console from the receiver, the sideboard in the dining room or bedroom dresser.
It also worries about the health of the planet, so it is made of two reused PET bottles up to 95%. Its water-based paint is free of solvents and gases too.
Our Recommended Partners
Popular Green Designs
- DIY Ferris Wheel Toy Made Out of Recycled Material
- Plastic Bottle Christmas Tree: Celebrating Green Christmas
- Panabo City’s Christmas Tree Made From Recycled Items
- Creative Borer: A Christmas Tree Made Of Paper And Takes A Few Seconds To Complete
- The Manila Bulletin Newspaper Christmas Tree Making Contest Happens In The Philippines On Its Tenth...
- CEPALCO Introduces Its Solar Power Plant In Cagayan de Oro, Philippines
- Environment Friendly Shelter Made of Plastic Wire and Packing Peanuts
- Create a Sparkling Sparkle Balls out of Plastic Cups
- Vertical Bamboo Houses: A Unique Yet Sustainable House
- Wood Tool Set: An Excellent Tool To Teach Your Child Eco-friendly Living
- Cars and Transportation
- Cell Phone
- Design and Concept
- Food and Drink
- Free Eco Gift
- Home and Kitchen
- Interior Design
- Personal Computer
- Product Reviews
- Solar Energy
- Toys and Games
Recent Topics Searched
Tweets by @igreenspot