Recycling is becoming easy nowadays with the numerous interesting designs and design ideas using recycled items. The Bottle Flower Lamp is just one of the few reasons why recycling is fun.
FLOWER LAMP is a room lamp made from PET soda bottles, stones and a beautiful decorative ceramic pot. It is very flirtatious and protagonist in any space where it is installed, creating a suggestive atmosphere very light and romantic. The locations of the house that it likes are the console from the receiver, the sideboard in the dining room or bedroom dresser.
It also worries about the health of the planet, so it is made of two reused PET bottles up to 95%. Its water-based paint is free of solvents and gases too.
Our Recommended Partners
Popular Green Designs
- DIY Ferris Wheel Toy Made Out of Recycled Material
- Unit Fusion High-rise Residential Building Concept Can Be The Newest Eco-friendly Building In Hong K...
- Pinecone: An Eco-friendly Lamp Made From Birch Plywood
- Useful Things To Make From Coconut Shell
- Solar Cooler System by Jeng-Neng Fan
- Proxima Two Seater Hybrid Vehicle
- Recycled Car Tire Furniture
- Cardboard Shelf: Nice and Eco-Friendly Home Furniture
- Cardboard Bookshelf: A Stylish Yet Eco-friendly Furniture That Holds Your Books
- Environment Friendly Shelter Made of Plastic Wire and Packing Peanuts
- Cars and Transportation
- Cell Phone
- Design and Concept
- Food and Drink
- Free Eco Gift
- Home and Kitchen
- Interior Design
- Personal Computer
- Product Reviews
- Solar Energy
- Toys and Games
Recent Topics Searched
Tweets by @igreenspot