Recycling is becoming easy nowadays with the numerous interesting designs and design ideas using recycled items. The Bottle Flower Lamp is just one of the few reasons why recycling is fun.
FLOWER LAMP is a room lamp made from PET soda bottles, stones and a beautiful decorative ceramic pot. It is very flirtatious and protagonist in any space where it is installed, creating a suggestive atmosphere very light and romantic. The locations of the house that it likes are the console from the receiver, the sideboard in the dining room or bedroom dresser.
It also worries about the health of the planet, so it is made of two reused PET bottles up to 95%. Its water-based paint is free of solvents and gases too.
Our Recommended Partners
Popular Green Designs
- Proxima Two Seater Hybrid Vehicle
- DIY Ferris Wheel Toy Made Out of Recycled Material
- Nice Objects From Waste Materials
- Vertical Bamboo Houses: A Unique Yet Sustainable House
- The 1Liaison Electric Hybrid Boat by Manuel Schneider
- Solar Tents: The Eco Friendly And High Tech Camping Material
- Unit Fusion High-rise Residential Building Concept Can Be The Newest Eco-friendly Building In Hong K...
- Green Portable Toilet : an Eco-Friendly Waste Disposal Area
- Solar Cooler System by Jeng-Neng Fan
- Art Exhibition Pieces Made From Waste
- Cars and Transportation
- Cell Phone
- Design and Concept
- Food and Drink
- Free Eco Gift
- Home and Kitchen
- Interior Design
- Personal Computer
- Product Reviews
- Solar Energy
- Toys and Games
Recent Topics Searched
Tweets by @igreenspot