Mostly of the eco-friendly architecture I have heard are made of recycled materials or have featured different eco-friendly features like solar power, wind mills, and the like. The Recyclable Basketball Stadium is very new to me. I have never heard of a recyclable building ever since, until the birth of the Recyclable Basketball Stadium in London, which just recently had its groundbreaking. Constructed and designed for 2012 Olympic Games, the Basketball Stadium is designed to be deconstructed or recycled, which is obvious a reason enough to call it green architecture. In addition, the building is made of 1,000 tons of recyclable steel.
Look at this giant LED display, all of those LEDs are using sun energy which is gathered each day. You can find this giant LED all near the site of the 2008 Olympic Games, the Xicui entertainment complex in Beijing, China.
They plan to turn on and go live this month, it will display various video of installations and performances by various artists. Hopefully the sun keeps shining during that day, otherwise, won’t be able to see any performances.
Our Recommended Partners
Popular Green Designs
- Nice Objects From Waste Materials
- The Pallet Couch Will Give Used Pallets A New Life
- Xcellent Global LED Photocatalyst Mosquito Killer Lamp Is Tough On Mosquitoes But Not To The Environ...
- Cardboard Shelf: Nice and Eco-Friendly Home Furniture
- Potenza: A Sustainable Four Wheel Bike
- The 1Liaison Electric Hybrid Boat by Manuel Schneider
- Powerwise Table : A Charging Station for Your Gadgets
- Proxima Two Seater Hybrid Vehicle
- Indoor Drying Rack: Help Drying Your Clothes the Eco-friendly Way
- VW Tiguan Hybrid Car is Available !
- Cars and Transportation
- Cell Phone
- Design and Concept
- Food and Drink
- Free Eco Gift
- Home and Kitchen
- Interior Design
- Personal Computer
- Product Reviews
- Solar Energy
- Toys and Games