Mostly of the eco-friendly architecture I have heard are made of recycled materials or have featured different eco-friendly features like solar power, wind mills, and the like. The Recyclable Basketball Stadium is very new to me. I have never heard of a recyclable building ever since, until the birth of the Recyclable Basketball Stadium in London, which just recently had its groundbreaking. Constructed and designed for 2012 Olympic Games, the Basketball Stadium is designed to be deconstructed or recycled, which is obvious a reason enough to call it green architecture. In addition, the building is made of 1,000 tons of recyclable steel.
Look at this giant LED display, all of those LEDs are using sun energy which is gathered each day. You can find this giant LED all near the site of the 2008 Olympic Games, the Xicui entertainment complex in Beijing, China.
They plan to turn on and go live this month, it will display various video of installations and performances by various artists. Hopefully the sun keeps shining during that day, otherwise, won’t be able to see any performances.
Our Recommended Partners
Popular Green Designs
- Recycled Skateboard Furniture By Deckstool
- Proxima Two Seater Hybrid Vehicle
- Vertical Bamboo Houses: A Unique Yet Sustainable House
- DIY Ferris Wheel Toy Made Out of Recycled Material
- PODHouse : Sustainable Micro Home by ROB
- Nice Objects From Waste Materials
- USBCELL : USB Rechargeable AA Batteries
- Campus International School For Downtown Cleveland Features A Honeycomb Green Roof
- Recycled Car Tire Furniture
- Unit Fusion High-rise Residential Building Concept Can Be The Newest Eco-friendly Building In Hong K...
- Cars and Transportation
- Cell Phone
- Design and Concept
- Food and Drink
- Free Eco Gift
- Home and Kitchen
- Interior Design
- Personal Computer
- Product Reviews
- Solar Energy
- Toys and Games
Tweets by @igreenspot