Computers are evolving so fast that we need to discard older parts particularly the PCB or printed circuit boards that happen to be useless at present time. We all know that PCB is made of non-biodegradable materials that can definitely harm the environment. To make it a safe for the environment, artist and designer Steven Rodrig come up with an eco-friendly and artistic designs called the PCB Creations.
Other than using recycled materials, Rodrig also produces zero carbon emission in completing his creations because all of them are completed using different useful hand tools. You might find it tedious to do but Rodrig was able to create numerous designs like the spiders, flies, turtles to a toilet, pair of shoes, bra and more. We do not think that the shoes and bra are comfortable enough for use. Therefore, we think it is safe to say that these creations can be a perfect addition to your futuristic home décor.
Our Recommended Partners
Popular Green Designs
- Proxima Two Seater Hybrid Vehicle
- Nice Objects From Waste Materials
- Neue Electric Scooter By KLD Energy Technologies
- Useful Things To Make From Coconut Shell
- Recycled Car Tire Furniture
- Vertical Bamboo Houses: A Unique Yet Sustainable House
- Green Fun with The Shweeb (Human-Powered Monorail)
- VW Tiguan Hybrid Car is Available !
- Unit Fusion High-rise Residential Building Concept Can Be The Newest Eco-friendly Building In Hong K...
- USBCELL : USB Rechargeable AA Batteries
- Cars and Transportation
- Cell Phone
- Design and Concept
- Food and Drink
- Free Eco Gift
- Home and Kitchen
- Interior Design
- Personal Computer
- Product Reviews
- Solar Energy
- Toys and Games