Computers are evolving so fast that we need to discard older parts particularly the PCB or printed circuit boards that happen to be useless at present time. We all know that PCB is made of non-biodegradable materials that can definitely harm the environment. To make it a safe for the environment, artist and designer Steven Rodrig come up with an eco-friendly and artistic designs called the PCB Creations.
Other than using recycled materials, Rodrig also produces zero carbon emission in completing his creations because all of them are completed using different useful hand tools. You might find it tedious to do but Rodrig was able to create numerous designs like the spiders, flies, turtles to a toilet, pair of shoes, bra and more. We do not think that the shoes and bra are comfortable enough for use. Therefore, we think it is safe to say that these creations can be a perfect addition to your futuristic home décor.
Our Recommended Partners
Popular Green Designs
- Nice Objects From Waste Materials
- Xcellent Global LED Photocatalyst Mosquito Killer Lamp Is Tough On Mosquitoes But Not To The Environ...
- Potenza: A Sustainable Four Wheel Bike
- The 1Liaison Electric Hybrid Boat by Manuel Schneider
- Powerwise Table : A Charging Station for Your Gadgets
- Cardboard Shelf: Nice and Eco-Friendly Home Furniture
- The Pallet Couch Will Give Used Pallets A New Life
- VW Tiguan Hybrid Car is Available !
- Beautiful Creations Made From Recycled Bottle Caps
- Indoor Drying Rack: Help Drying Your Clothes the Eco-friendly Way
- Cars and Transportation
- Cell Phone
- Design and Concept
- Food and Drink
- Free Eco Gift
- Home and Kitchen
- Interior Design
- Personal Computer
- Product Reviews
- Solar Energy
- Toys and Games