Living green can be made possible not only with the things that we are using but also with the clothes that we wear. Eco friendly designer Alessandro Acerra submitted his great works to IGreenSpot for the whole world to see.
Alessandro Acerra commenced a new concept of fashion, through the development of personal interpretation of the definition of recycling and authenticity.
The distinctive features of his fashion line are the fine details, the originality of the design and the quality of the recycled materials. Each t-shirts is made with extreme care and realized in an exclusive way with the artist personal final finishing made by needle. The items are designed, cut out and sewn using different tissues. Alessandro draws the subjects, chooses the materials and paste everything together with his skilful touch.
HIBU collection is ‘eco’ because each piece comes from remnants of famous brands or artigianal sartories. The clothes were once thought to be used by the famous Milan fashion catwalks and then recovered by Acerra, realizing today another art-form with an healthy message inherited. The items are paintings to be worn, they are an expression of luxury, they are at the same time real art work and consumerist objects. In fact you can wear, stain and clean them or simply hang them up to the wall like pictures, as the author himself advises.
Our Recommended Partners
Popular Green Designs
- Cardboard Shelf: Nice and Eco-Friendly Home Furniture
- RLX: A Signature Solar Backpack
- Corona : Solar Powered Outdoor Lighting System
- Solar Powered Houseboat By Orhan Cileli
- Eco-Friendly Dice House Concept
- The Snoozer Eco-friendly Pet Carrier Will Keep Your Pet And The Environment Safe
- ERGO CONCEPT: A Lovely Looking Solar Lamp
- Desk Lamp from DeadGood
- Give Your Seatbealts A New Life And Let The Wardrobe Room Divider Bed Be Your Inspiration
- PHAT TOMMY Recycled Poly Folding Ottoman Is Made Of Environmentally Responsible Recycled Poly Materi…
- Cars and Transportation
- Cell Phone
- Design and Concept
- Food and Drink
- Free Eco Gift
- Home and Kitchen
- Interior Design
- Personal Computer
- Product Reviews
- Solar Energy
- Toys and Games