If you are thinking of ways on how to help save the environment, you can start with patronizing eco-friendly products like the Hema Lamp. Designed by Matthew Wegner, the Hema Lamp uses co-friendly materials like corn husks, cotton, use bottle container and more. After you have enjoyed the lamp, you can now start making your own, as the lamp’s packaging includes instructions and ingredients for your reference. With the materials, presumably, you make use of those that are available in your household or in your surrounding area. In addition to being eco-friendly, the lamp also has the warm and elegant look and illumination, making it ideal for a home or office with different interior.
Our Recommended Partners
Popular Green Designs
- Nice Objects From Waste Materials
- Recycled Car Tire Furniture
- VW Tiguan Hybrid Car is Available !
- Unit Fusion High-rise Residential Building Concept Can Be The Newest Eco-friendly Building In Hong K...
- Neue Electric Scooter By KLD Energy Technologies
- Green Fun with The Shweeb (Human-Powered Monorail)
- Cardboard Bookshelf: A Stylish Yet Eco-friendly Furniture That Holds Your Books
- Redondo Beach Container House For a Comfortable and Stylish Home
- Gaiam Everything Fits Recycled Gym Bag Will Keep You And The Environment Healthy
- Potenza: A Sustainable Four Wheel Bike
- Cars and Transportation
- Cell Phone
- Design and Concept
- Food and Drink
- Free Eco Gift
- Home and Kitchen
- Interior Design
- Personal Computer
- Product Reviews
- Solar Energy
- Toys and Games