An item can be called eco-friendly based on various reasons. Some are because they are made of recycled materials; others are because they are manufactured with less energy used, while others are recyclable. The Crafted Systems Rug by Aurelie Tu is a truly eco-friendly covering for your modern home. It is hand crafted in partnership with YWCA women’s shelter and the felt used for the rug are 100% natural wool felt woven uniquely creating an eye-catching floor covering. Other than the rugs, products include vessels, lampshades, wall coverings, and some limited editions. With these products, you can now have elegant decors without worrying about causing harm to the environment.
Our Recommended Partners
Popular Green Designs
- Nice Objects From Waste Materials
- Xcellent Global LED Photocatalyst Mosquito Killer Lamp Is Tough On Mosquitoes But Not To The Environ...
- Potenza: A Sustainable Four Wheel Bike
- The 1Liaison Electric Hybrid Boat by Manuel Schneider
- Powerwise Table : A Charging Station for Your Gadgets
- Cardboard Shelf: Nice and Eco-Friendly Home Furniture
- The Pallet Couch Will Give Used Pallets A New Life
- VW Tiguan Hybrid Car is Available !
- Beautiful Creations Made From Recycled Bottle Caps
- Indoor Drying Rack: Help Drying Your Clothes the Eco-friendly Way
- Cars and Transportation
- Cell Phone
- Design and Concept
- Food and Drink
- Free Eco Gift
- Home and Kitchen
- Interior Design
- Personal Computer
- Product Reviews
- Solar Energy
- Toys and Games