Do you happen to have leftover fabrics after another craft project? Well, you can turn them into a bookmark just like the one we saw here from this green marketplace. This Batik Bookmark is made of leftover batik fabrics, together with a thin cardboard, glue and a cotton rope, the result is unique and functional product. If you are interested to this product, yet don’t have the time to make one, just order this from iamgreen, a seller from Little Green Trade.
Our Recommended Partners
Popular Green Designs
- USBCELL : USB Rechargeable AA Batteries
- Proxima Two Seater Hybrid Vehicle
- Nice Objects From Waste Materials
- VW Tiguan Hybrid Car is Available !
- Recycled Car Tire Furniture
- The 1Liaison Electric Hybrid Boat by Manuel Schneider
- Vertical Bamboo Houses: A Unique Yet Sustainable House
- Green Fun with The Shweeb (Human-Powered Monorail)
- Unit Fusion High-rise Residential Building Concept Can Be The Newest Eco-friendly Building In Hong K...
- Pinecone: An Eco-friendly Lamp Made From Birch Plywood
- Cars and Transportation
- Cell Phone
- Design and Concept
- Food and Drink
- Free Eco Gift
- Home and Kitchen
- Interior Design
- Personal Computer
- Product Reviews
- Solar Energy
- Toys and Games