We all know that biking is an eco-friendly way of travelling. But freelance designer Stefan Wallman will make your biking experience into a different level with its extraordinary Zweistil space-shifting bike. With the Zweistil, you will not only produce zero emission while on the busy streets of your town or city, but you will also create and eye-catching stunts while traveling to your work or back home. The stunts are made possible with the Zwistil’s ability to transform from an ordinary to a recumbent type of bicycle. Equipped with a battery and hub-motor, this bike is of no doubt an eco-friendly one.
Biodiesel is a renewable source of energy and only a few knows about it still. Designer Ben Guthrie had made a step to introduce Biodiesel to people who want to help save the environment without compromising the comfort that they currently enjoy with life. They can still continue to drive their cars at a lesser cost and carbon emission and help keep the environment safe and clean. However, the Biodiesel machine available in the market today is expensive and the DIY on the other hand is messy. Unlike what designer Ben Guthrie has presented, it will allow green minded people to make their own biodiesel and live the eco-friendly life, without overspending and less mess.
Via: Yanko Design
After knowing that shoeboxes produces tons of wastes each year, PUMA has decided to collaborate with designer Yves Behas or Fuse Project to design an eco-friendly shoe packaging for their shoe brand. In result, the Puma’s Clever Little Bag is born. Took 21 months to complete the project, Fuseproject’s Puma’s Clever Little Bag uses 65% less cardboard as compared to the conventional shoebox and it uses a fully recyclable material. More green features of the project include the less labor requirement, less waste generation, less space, and lightweight. With the success of the project PUMA will be have a decrease in water, diesel, and energy consumption of 60% during production.
Our Recommended Partners
Popular Green Designs
- DIY Ferris Wheel Toy Made Out of Recycled Material
- Pinecone: An Eco-friendly Lamp Made From Birch Plywood
- Unit Fusion High-rise Residential Building Concept Can Be The Newest Eco-friendly Building In Hong K...
- Proxima Two Seater Hybrid Vehicle
- Useful Things To Make From Coconut Shell
- Halcyon Concept Car By Ralph Tayler-Webb
- CEPALCO Introduces Its Solar Power Plant In Cagayan de Oro, Philippines
- USBCELL : USB Rechargeable AA Batteries
- The Simplehuman Cabinet Mount Grocery Bag Can Will Help You Recycle Your Plastic Grocery Bag
- Amenity Muir Bed, Modern and Eco Friendly
- Cars and Transportation
- Cell Phone
- Design and Concept
- Food and Drink
- Free Eco Gift
- Home and Kitchen
- Interior Design
- Personal Computer
- Product Reviews
- Solar Energy
- Toys and Games
Recent Topics Searched
Tweets by @igreenspot