Housing becomes one of the problems in cities around the globe. That is why many of the designers are now designing houses that can be built in the water and the House on the Water by Formodesign is one of a great example. This proposal has eco-friendly features like the water desalination, energy accumulation, ventilation methods, water recycling, heat and energy consumption, tidal and solar energy systems. The features and design can be great, but It was never mentioned how it can withstand big waves and other harsh climate conditions. Apart from that, the proposal can be the answer of the housing shortage without the need to destroy our environment and its resources.
We need to look for energy alternatives like having the Sunforce Wind Turbine because electricity cost is getting higher these days so as gas prices. What make Sunfore an ideal alternative for electricity source is that its ability to supply electricity with just the help of nature’s eternal, natural supply of wind.
The turbine’s features include:
• Ability to charge 12V and 24V batteries
• Perfect for remote locations, cottages, and reserved power back-up
• Waterproof blade design made of fiberglass
If you have the Sunforce wind turbine, you can benefit the power of wind eternally and easily. Sunforce is a 600-watt turbine that will collect wind energy and convert it into electric current with the help of the sturdy, made of fiberglass, and with low noise blades. The turbine as the wind generator that is responsible in charging all types of 12/24 Volt batteries and this include automotive batteries that are lead-acid. Other batteries that can be recharged by Sunforce include deep-cycle batteries, gel-cell batteries and the heavy-duty batteries.
If you have the deep-cycle batteries at home, you can already enjoy using your home appliances on a regular basis using this eco-friendly energy source. In this way, you can surely save huge amount of money from your electricity bill.
The best part of having this turbine at home is the easy to install design. You can even do it yourself. In addition, the fact that the Sunforce Wind Turbine is maintenance-free, you never have to worry about spending huge amount for maintenance fees. [Click here for more details about Sunforce Wind Turbine ]
Renault Sand Jumper concept car would be the perfect transportation while driving on the beach. It’s an electric car that takes advantage of the sun energy to recharge its onboard batteries using nano solar paint. Not only that, this concept car interior is also constructed from recycled PET bottles and other recycled or recyclable materials.
Cruise around at the beach and recharge the onboard batteries of Renault Sand Jumper in just over 8 hours at night. Designed by Luis Pedro Fonseca, this vehicle also features the quick charging mechanism to enable you recharge the battery in just 90 minutes.
Our Recommended Partners
Popular Green Designs
- DIY Ferris Wheel Toy Made Out of Recycled Material
- Plastic Bottle Christmas Tree: Celebrating Green Christmas
- Panabo City’s Christmas Tree Made From Recycled Items
- Creative Borer: A Christmas Tree Made Of Paper And Takes A Few Seconds To Complete
- The Manila Bulletin Newspaper Christmas Tree Making Contest Happens In The Philippines On Its Tenth...
- Create a Sparkling Sparkle Balls out of Plastic Cups
- Unit Fusion High-rise Residential Building Concept Can Be The Newest Eco-friendly Building In Hong K...
- CEPALCO Introduces Its Solar Power Plant In Cagayan de Oro, Philippines
- Vertical Bamboo Houses: A Unique Yet Sustainable House
- Environment Friendly Shelter Made of Plastic Wire and Packing Peanuts
- Cars and Transportation
- Cell Phone
- Design and Concept
- Food and Drink
- Free Eco Gift
- Home and Kitchen
- Interior Design
- Personal Computer
- Product Reviews
- Solar Energy
- Toys and Games
Recent Topics Searched
Tweets by @igreenspot