It is nice to know the technology makers are now considering of manufacturing an earth friendly products. Just like this new concept from PolyFuel in partnership with Lenovo. They have just recently announced about their working prototype for a Lenovo T40. The prototype uses a direct methanol fuel cell (DMFC), in which the methanol is converted into an electricity to run the computer.
With this technology, the users can benefit of a renewable fuel that can be refilled. In addition to that, a single cartridge is expected to provide 10 hours of battery life and those 10 hours are most likely not running at full capacity. With all these features around, Lenovo T40 will surely a must Laptop.
Leave a comment
Our Recommended Partners
Popular Green Designs
- Nice Objects From Waste Materials
- Xcellent Global LED Photocatalyst Mosquito Killer Lamp Is Tough On Mosquitoes But Not To The Environ...
- The Pallet Couch Will Give Used Pallets A New Life
- The 1Liaison Electric Hybrid Boat by Manuel Schneider
- Powerwise Table : A Charging Station for Your Gadgets
- Potenza: A Sustainable Four Wheel Bike
- Cardboard Shelf: Nice and Eco-Friendly Home Furniture
- Proxima Two Seater Hybrid Vehicle
- VW Tiguan Hybrid Car is Available !
- Beautiful Creations Made From Recycled Bottle Caps
- Cars and Transportation
- Cell Phone
- Design and Concept
- Food and Drink
- Free Eco Gift
- Home and Kitchen
- Interior Design
- Personal Computer
- Product Reviews
- Solar Energy
- Toys and Games