It is nice to know the technology makers are now considering of manufacturing an earth friendly products. Just like this new concept from PolyFuel in partnership with Lenovo. They have just recently announced about their working prototype for a Lenovo T40. The prototype uses a direct methanol fuel cell (DMFC), in which the methanol is converted into an electricity to run the computer.
With this technology, the users can benefit of a renewable fuel that can be refilled. In addition to that, a single cartridge is expected to provide 10 hours of battery life and those 10 hours are most likely not running at full capacity. With all these features around, Lenovo T40 will surely a must Laptop.
Leave a comment
Our Recommended Partners
Popular Green Designs
- Nice Objects From Waste Materials
- Unit Fusion High-rise Residential Building Concept Can Be The Newest Eco-friendly Building In Hong K...
- Panabo City’s Christmas Tree Made From Recycled Items
- Cardboard Shelf: Nice and Eco-Friendly Home Furniture
- Vertical Bamboo Houses: A Unique Yet Sustainable House
- Future French Solar Powered Car Concept for 2030
- The 1Liaison Electric Hybrid Boat by Manuel Schneider
- VW Tiguan Hybrid Car is Available !
- Proxima Two Seater Hybrid Vehicle
- Graypant Hand-Crafted Cardboard Scrap Light
- Cars and Transportation
- Cell Phone
- Design and Concept
- Food and Drink
- Free Eco Gift
- Home and Kitchen
- Interior Design
- Personal Computer
- Product Reviews
- Solar Energy
- Toys and Games