It is nice to know the technology makers are now considering of manufacturing an earth friendly products. Just like this new concept from PolyFuel in partnership with Lenovo. They have just recently announced about their working prototype for a Lenovo T40. The prototype uses a direct methanol fuel cell (DMFC), in which the methanol is converted into an electricity to run the computer.
With this technology, the users can benefit of a renewable fuel that can be refilled. In addition to that, a single cartridge is expected to provide 10 hours of battery life and those 10 hours are most likely not running at full capacity. With all these features around, Lenovo T40 will surely a must Laptop.
Leave a comment
Our Recommended Partners
Popular Green Designs
- Nice Objects From Waste Materials
- Recycled Car Tire Furniture
- Neue Electric Scooter By KLD Energy Technologies
- Redondo Beach Container House For a Comfortable and Stylish Home
- VW Tiguan Hybrid Car is Available !
- Potenza: A Sustainable Four Wheel Bike
- Gaiam Everything Fits Recycled Gym Bag Will Keep You And The Environment Healthy
- Green Fun with The Shweeb (Human-Powered Monorail)
- Unit Fusion High-rise Residential Building Concept Can Be The Newest Eco-friendly Building In Hong K...
- Cardboard Bookshelf: A Stylish Yet Eco-friendly Furniture That Holds Your Books
- Cars and Transportation
- Cell Phone
- Design and Concept
- Food and Drink
- Free Eco Gift
- Home and Kitchen
- Interior Design
- Personal Computer
- Product Reviews
- Solar Energy
- Toys and Games