Giant Bike introduced Twist Freedom Dx which look like a regular bike, but don’t get tricked by its surface. This bike is actually an electric bike which has torque sensor that monitors your pedaling and controls a 250-watt DC motor located in the front wheel. The source of power comes from two lithium ion batteries which can help you ride the bike up to 75 miles/120 kilometers.
This is great innovation as cars alternative, Giant, the manufacturer hopes that it will be popular in developing countries. Available in May 2008 with $2000 as its price tag.
Popular Green Designs
- Nice Objects From Waste Materials
- Cardboard Shelf: Nice and Eco-Friendly Home Furniture
- Recycled Car Tire Furniture
- The Green Building of National Life Insurance by Henry Browne and Borja Huidobro
- The Pallet Couch Will Give Used Pallets A New Life
- NeatNests: Modern And Eco Bird Houses
- VW Tiguan Hybrid Car is Available !
- Art Exhibition Pieces Made From Waste
- The Snaefell Hybrid Car-Motorcyle By Francois Knorreck
- Beautiful Creations Made From Recycled Bottle Caps
- Cars and Transportation
- Cell Phone
- Design and Concept
- Food and Drink
- Free Eco Gift
- Home and Kitchen
- Interior Design
- Personal Computer
- Product Reviews
- Solar Energy
- Toys and Games