An entry to New York’s competition for an outdoor pavilion design, the Bubbly Cloudscape by BIG Architects though failed to win the completion is something that everyone will definitely love. This one of a kind structure is made from recycled PV and can even be recycled as a stylish and fashionable messenger bags that also allows the users to commemorate the event. The bubbly cloudscape consists of 99.9% air formed by modular balls that are made of recycled PVC from truck bed covers and bags. The balls will then now make the sitting, playing, mingling, and even the swimming area.
Our Recommended Partners
Popular Green Designs
- Nice Objects From Waste Materials
- Xcellent Global LED Photocatalyst Mosquito Killer Lamp Is Tough On Mosquitoes But Not To The Environ...
- The Pallet Couch Will Give Used Pallets A New Life
- Powerwise Table : A Charging Station for Your Gadgets
- The 1Liaison Electric Hybrid Boat by Manuel Schneider
- Potenza: A Sustainable Four Wheel Bike
- Cardboard Shelf: Nice and Eco-Friendly Home Furniture
- Proxima Two Seater Hybrid Vehicle
- Beautiful Creations Made From Recycled Bottle Caps
- VW Tiguan Hybrid Car is Available !
- Cars and Transportation
- Cell Phone
- Design and Concept
- Food and Drink
- Free Eco Gift
- Home and Kitchen
- Interior Design
- Personal Computer
- Product Reviews
- Solar Energy
- Toys and Games