An entry to New York’s competition for an outdoor pavilion design, the Bubbly Cloudscape by BIG Architects though failed to win the completion is something that everyone will definitely love. This one of a kind structure is made from recycled PV and can even be recycled as a stylish and fashionable messenger bags that also allows the users to commemorate the event. The bubbly cloudscape consists of 99.9% air formed by modular balls that are made of recycled PVC from truck bed covers and bags. The balls will then now make the sitting, playing, mingling, and even the swimming area.
Our Recommended Partners
Popular Green Designs
- Proxima Two Seater Hybrid Vehicle
- Nice Objects From Waste Materials
- Vertical Bamboo Houses: A Unique Yet Sustainable House
- Recycled Car Tire Furniture
- Neue Electric Scooter By KLD Energy Technologies
- Unit Fusion High-rise Residential Building Concept Can Be The Newest Eco-friendly Building In Hong K...
- Green Fun with The Shweeb (Human-Powered Monorail)
- VW Tiguan Hybrid Car is Available !
- Beautiful Creations Made From Recycled Bottle Caps
- USBCELL : USB Rechargeable AA Batteries
- Cars and Transportation
- Cell Phone
- Design and Concept
- Food and Drink
- Free Eco Gift
- Home and Kitchen
- Interior Design
- Personal Computer
- Product Reviews
- Solar Energy
- Toys and Games