Now you can easily put the sun in your pocket through the collapsible and portable solar powered lamp by Swedish designer Jesper Jonsson. As its name suggests, the lamp can be charged during the day through solar power and the stored energy will power up the lamp at night. Well, it is obvious enough that this is eco-friendly. What is interesting about this lamp is its being portable. Meaning, you can have this lamp with you wherever needed or you want to. Therefore, you can be eco-friendly wherever you are. Lighting up this stylish lamp is simple through a twisting motion. One must note that even if this lamp is portable, it still has the ability to light bigger surface.
Our Recommended Partners
Popular Green Designs
- Nice Objects From Waste Materials
- Unit Fusion High-rise Residential Building Concept Can Be The Newest Eco-friendly Building In Hong K...
- Proxima Two Seater Hybrid Vehicle
- Future French Solar Powered Car Concept for 2030
- VW Tiguan Hybrid Car is Available !
- Vertical Bamboo Houses: A Unique Yet Sustainable House
- Recycled Car Tire Furniture
- Halcyon Concept Car By Ralph Tayler-Webb
- Panabo City’s Christmas Tree Made From Recycled Items
- Beautiful Creations Made From Recycled Bottle Caps
- Cars and Transportation
- Cell Phone
- Design and Concept
- Food and Drink
- Free Eco Gift
- Home and Kitchen
- Interior Design
- Personal Computer
- Product Reviews
- Solar Energy
- Toys and Games