Creating a great and fully functional item out of scrap is really a challenging job to do. However, with saving the environment in mind, the GR-22 is completed with excellent quality and style. Made out of scrap wood, the the GR-22 is a uniquely designed armchair with seat, arms, and backrest for the user’s total seating pleasure. The chair has the slim appearance especially if you were to view it from the back. On the other hand, the chair’s leg design can be visibly appreciated if viewed sideways. It has the look similar to a track and field athlete ready to run at any given moment.
Our Recommended Partners
Popular Green Designs
- Nice Objects From Waste Materials
- Vertical Bamboo Houses: A Unique Yet Sustainable House
- Unit Fusion High-rise Residential Building Concept Can Be The Newest Eco-friendly Building In Hong K...
- VW Tiguan Hybrid Car is Available !
- Cardboard Shelf: Nice and Eco-Friendly Home Furniture
- Future French Solar Powered Car Concept for 2030
- Potenza: A Sustainable Four Wheel Bike
- Halcyon Concept Car By Ralph Tayler-Webb
- Wooden Tool Kit Toy for Kids Review
- The 1Liaison Electric Hybrid Boat by Manuel Schneider
- Cars and Transportation
- Cell Phone
- Design and Concept
- Food and Drink
- Free Eco Gift
- Home and Kitchen
- Interior Design
- Personal Computer
- Product Reviews
- Solar Energy
- Toys and Games