Creating a great and fully functional item out of scrap is really a challenging job to do. However, with saving the environment in mind, the GR-22 is completed with excellent quality and style. Made out of scrap wood, the the GR-22 is a uniquely designed armchair with seat, arms, and backrest for the user’s total seating pleasure. The chair has the slim appearance especially if you were to view it from the back. On the other hand, the chair’s leg design can be visibly appreciated if viewed sideways. It has the look similar to a track and field athlete ready to run at any given moment.
Our Recommended Partners
Popular Green Designs
- Nice Objects From Waste Materials
- Recycled Car Tire Furniture
- Neue Electric Scooter By KLD Energy Technologies
- VW Tiguan Hybrid Car is Available !
- Unit Fusion High-rise Residential Building Concept Can Be The Newest Eco-friendly Building In Hong K...
- Redondo Beach Container House For a Comfortable and Stylish Home
- Cardboard Bookshelf: A Stylish Yet Eco-friendly Furniture That Holds Your Books
- Proxima Two Seater Hybrid Vehicle
- Green Fun with The Shweeb (Human-Powered Monorail)
- Beautiful Creations Made From Recycled Bottle Caps
- Cars and Transportation
- Cell Phone
- Design and Concept
- Food and Drink
- Free Eco Gift
- Home and Kitchen
- Interior Design
- Personal Computer
- Product Reviews
- Solar Energy
- Toys and Games