Recycling our empty wine bottles is a very earth friendly act, as it will dramatically reduce the growth of landfills where these empty wine bottles are supposed to be destined. Artist, product designer, engineer, and teacher Bill Hess has formed the Ideas On Legs, who is responsible in the creation of a one of a kind spiral topiary made from recycled bottle. Made for 2009Next Art Fair as part of Art Chicago, the recycled glass topiary obviously promotes sustainability and obviously has proven to everybody that there a lot of things that people can do with used items as long as he or she has the sustainable mindset.
These night lights actually come from recycled glass, can you believe that ? A beautiful art work can also comes from wasted bottled glass. You too, can also create this, just be creative, look around.
Our Recommended Partners
Popular Green Designs
- Nice Objects From Waste Materials
- Unit Fusion High-rise Residential Building Concept Can Be The Newest Eco-friendly Building In Hong K...
- Panabo City’s Christmas Tree Made From Recycled Items
- VW Tiguan Hybrid Car is Available !
- Cardboard Shelf: Nice and Eco-Friendly Home Furniture
- Proxima Two Seater Hybrid Vehicle
- Future French Solar Powered Car Concept for 2030
- The 1Liaison Electric Hybrid Boat by Manuel Schneider
- Vertical Bamboo Houses: A Unique Yet Sustainable House
- Graypant Hand-Crafted Cardboard Scrap Light
- Cars and Transportation
- Cell Phone
- Design and Concept
- Food and Drink
- Free Eco Gift
- Home and Kitchen
- Interior Design
- Personal Computer
- Product Reviews
- Solar Energy
- Toys and Games