Herbs are a few of the important cooking ingredient that one must have as it help us achieve a taste of our choice. Herbs are not only good for our health but to the environment as well especially if grown responsibly. The use of Herb Grow Bottle is just a few ways that one can adopt to have their herbs grown with care to the environment. The bottles used will be cut into tow and recycled to make a micro herb hydrogarden. In this way, you will get to enjoy your food free from guilt both from your health and the environment. In addition, the bottle garden looks catchy enough to be in your home.
Our Recommended Partners
Popular Green Designs
- USBCELL : USB Rechargeable AA Batteries
- Proxima Two Seater Hybrid Vehicle
- Nice Objects From Waste Materials
- The 1Liaison Electric Hybrid Boat by Manuel Schneider
- Recycled Car Tire Furniture
- VW Tiguan Hybrid Car is Available !
- Green Fun with The Shweeb (Human-Powered Monorail)
- Vertical Bamboo Houses: A Unique Yet Sustainable House
- A Solar Powered Wind Turbine Produces Eco-friendly Energy In An Eco-friendly Way
- Unit Fusion High-rise Residential Building Concept Can Be The Newest Eco-friendly Building In Hong K...
- Cars and Transportation
- Cell Phone
- Design and Concept
- Food and Drink
- Free Eco Gift
- Home and Kitchen
- Interior Design
- Personal Computer
- Product Reviews
- Solar Energy
- Toys and Games