Reflecting sunlight using mirrors is not new anymore. However, it has not put into practice until the interest for sustainability grows. Today, daylight is becoming an important lighting source as it consume zero energy, produces zero emission, thus provides no harm to the environment. Manufactured by Parants, a daylighting company this hybrid lighting system will surely cuts down your electricity bill and of course will drastically reduce your carbon footprint, which is obviously favorable to the environment. The installed heliostats works out by following the sunrays and reflect it in a shaded area of the home or office with the use of optical cables and mirror of mirrors.
Our Recommended Partners
Popular Green Designs
- Proxima Two Seater Hybrid Vehicle
- Nice Objects From Waste Materials
- Vertical Bamboo Houses: A Unique Yet Sustainable House
- Unit Fusion High-rise Residential Building Concept Can Be The Newest Eco-friendly Building In Hong K...
- Green Fun with The Shweeb (Human-Powered Monorail)
- Recycled Car Tire Furniture
- VW Tiguan Hybrid Car is Available !
- Beautiful Creations Made From Recycled Bottle Caps
- WashUp, Don’t Waste Your Water After Washing
- Solar Tents: The Eco Friendly And High Tech Camping Material
- Cars and Transportation
- Cell Phone
- Design and Concept
- Food and Drink
- Free Eco Gift
- Home and Kitchen
- Interior Design
- Personal Computer
- Product Reviews
- Solar Energy
- Toys and Games