Reflecting sunlight using mirrors is not new anymore. However, it has not put into practice until the interest for sustainability grows. Today, daylight is becoming an important lighting source as it consume zero energy, produces zero emission, thus provides no harm to the environment. Manufactured by Parants, a daylighting company this hybrid lighting system will surely cuts down your electricity bill and of course will drastically reduce your carbon footprint, which is obviously favorable to the environment. The installed heliostats works out by following the sunrays and reflect it in a shaded area of the home or office with the use of optical cables and mirror of mirrors.
Our Recommended Partners
Popular Green Designs
- Vertical Bamboo Houses: A Unique Yet Sustainable House
- Recycled Car Tire Furniture
- Unit Fusion High-rise Residential Building Concept Can Be The Newest Eco-friendly Building In Hong K...
- Green Fun with The Shweeb (Human-Powered Monorail)
- Nice Objects From Waste Materials
- Proxima Two Seater Hybrid Vehicle
- USBCELL : USB Rechargeable AA Batteries
- Beautiful Creations Made From Recycled Bottle Caps
- VW Tiguan Hybrid Car is Available !
- A Solar Powered Wind Turbine Produces Eco-friendly Energy In An Eco-friendly Way
- Cars and Transportation
- Cell Phone
- Design and Concept
- Food and Drink
- Free Eco Gift
- Home and Kitchen
- Interior Design
- Personal Computer
- Product Reviews
- Solar Energy
- Toys and Games