With the aim to design the cheapest solar home in the world, IAAC or The Institute for Advanced Architecture of Catalonia has the Solar Fab Lab House as their Official entry to the competition. The fab lab house has the area of 75square meters and is ideal for a family with 4 members. The house uses lightweight wood as its main structural component making it able to complete the house assembly in fifteen days. The Fab Lab House has the paraboloid form in order in order for it to achieve optimal summer orientation in different cities around the globe. Of course, with the solar panels visible on the house’s roof, it is a solar powered house.
Our Recommended Partners
Popular Green Designs
- Nice Objects From Waste Materials
- Unit Fusion High-rise Residential Building Concept Can Be The Newest Eco-friendly Building In Hong K...
- Cardboard Shelf: Nice and Eco-Friendly Home Furniture
- VW Tiguan Hybrid Car is Available !
- Vertical Bamboo Houses: A Unique Yet Sustainable House
- Future French Solar Powered Car Concept for 2030
- The 1Liaison Electric Hybrid Boat by Manuel Schneider
- Proxima Two Seater Hybrid Vehicle
- Panabo City’s Christmas Tree Made From Recycled Items
- Halcyon Concept Car By Ralph Tayler-Webb
- Cars and Transportation
- Cell Phone
- Design and Concept
- Food and Drink
- Free Eco Gift
- Home and Kitchen
- Interior Design
- Personal Computer
- Product Reviews
- Solar Energy
- Toys and Games