Car companies are consistent in creating eco friendly cars. We have talked so much about the hybrid cars. This time around, let us make ourselves familiar with this Antro Solo car, not just a hybrid car but it also has a pedal. The Antro Solo car, seats three McLaren F1 style, and weighs less than 600 pounds. It also has an impressive 100mpg and can run 87mph. The Antro Solo is built out of carbon fiber and composites that made it weigh low. Its engine is a gas-electric hybrid, and it has a large array of roof-mounted photocells that can charge the battery to extend the EV range. But if the sun goes down, passengers can now start peddling. Sound funny, but yes the Antro Solo comes with pedals.
Our Recommended Partners
Popular Green Designs
- Vertical Bamboo Houses: A Unique Yet Sustainable House
- Recycled Car Tire Furniture
- Unit Fusion High-rise Residential Building Concept Can Be The Newest Eco-friendly Building In Hong K...
- Green Fun with The Shweeb (Human-Powered Monorail)
- Nice Objects From Waste Materials
- USBCELL : USB Rechargeable AA Batteries
- Proxima Two Seater Hybrid Vehicle
- A Solar Powered Wind Turbine Produces Eco-friendly Energy In An Eco-friendly Way
- Beautiful Creations Made From Recycled Bottle Caps
- VW Tiguan Hybrid Car is Available !
- Cars and Transportation
- Cell Phone
- Design and Concept
- Food and Drink
- Free Eco Gift
- Home and Kitchen
- Interior Design
- Personal Computer
- Product Reviews
- Solar Energy
- Toys and Games