Car companies are consistent in creating eco friendly cars. We have talked so much about the hybrid cars. This time around, let us make ourselves familiar with this Antro Solo car, not just a hybrid car but it also has a pedal. The Antro Solo car, seats three McLaren F1 style, and weighs less than 600 pounds. It also has an impressive 100mpg and can run 87mph. The Antro Solo is built out of carbon fiber and composites that made it weigh low. Its engine is a gas-electric hybrid, and it has a large array of roof-mounted photocells that can charge the battery to extend the EV range. But if the sun goes down, passengers can now start peddling. Sound funny, but yes the Antro Solo comes with pedals.
Our Recommended Partners
Popular Green Designs
- Nice Objects From Waste Materials
- Potenza: A Sustainable Four Wheel Bike
- Unit Fusion High-rise Residential Building Concept Can Be The Newest Eco-friendly Building In Hong K...
- VW Tiguan Hybrid Car is Available !
- Gaiam Everything Fits Recycled Gym Bag Will Keep You And The Environment Healthy
- Proxima Two Seater Hybrid Vehicle
- Green Fun with The Shweeb (Human-Powered Monorail)
- The 1Liaison Electric Hybrid Boat by Manuel Schneider
- Redondo Beach Container House For a Comfortable and Stylish Home
- Halcyon Concept Car By Ralph Tayler-Webb
- Cars and Transportation
- Cell Phone
- Design and Concept
- Food and Drink
- Free Eco Gift
- Home and Kitchen
- Interior Design
- Personal Computer
- Product Reviews
- Solar Energy
- Toys and Games