Bicycles are definitely one of the most earth friendliest modes of transportation from around the world. It produces zero carbon emission and helps keep its users fit as they go along. However, not all have the chance of biking like those who easily get tired as they pedal. Good thing the Black Trail is now available. Designed by PG Bikes, the Black Trail is an electronic bicycle, thus users don’t need to pedal just to move forward. Made from carbon fiber, this eco-friendly bike is a limited edition with only 667 pieces built. The Black Trail runs on a top speed of 100 km/h and has a cruising speed of 30-50 km/h. With this invention, people of all ages can now enjoy the benefits of a bicycle even if they have some health issues with biking. All they have to do now is to just turn on the bike and they will keep going. The Black Trail is made of carbon fiber, high-alloyed aluminum, titan, and magnesium, thus it weighs light enough at 19.8 kg.
Our Recommended Partners
Popular Green Designs
- Nice Objects From Waste Materials
- Unit Fusion High-rise Residential Building Concept Can Be The Newest Eco-friendly Building In Hong K...
- Proxima Two Seater Hybrid Vehicle
- Future French Solar Powered Car Concept for 2030
- VW Tiguan Hybrid Car is Available !
- Vertical Bamboo Houses: A Unique Yet Sustainable House
- Recycled Car Tire Furniture
- Halcyon Concept Car By Ralph Tayler-Webb
- Panabo City’s Christmas Tree Made From Recycled Items
- Potenza: A Sustainable Four Wheel Bike
- Cars and Transportation
- Cell Phone
- Design and Concept
- Food and Drink
- Free Eco Gift
- Home and Kitchen
- Interior Design
- Personal Computer
- Product Reviews
- Solar Energy
- Toys and Games