The Sun is of no doubt one of the most sustainable source of energy and is obviously the reason why people are now eyeing to own a tool that would help them collect some solar energy to power-up their home appliances and the like. SolarOr, an Israeli company had developed an excellent eco-friendly creation that collects solar energy upon having it integrated in building facades making these facades an energy-generating window. Looks like a honeycomb, the BeeHive PV is made of durable acrylic solar panels and has the ability to produce 140 watts of electricity per square meter is installed on walls facing the sun.
Our Recommended Partners
Popular Green Designs
- Nice Objects From Waste Materials
- Unit Fusion High-rise Residential Building Concept Can Be The Newest Eco-friendly Building In Hong K...
- Proxima Two Seater Hybrid Vehicle
- Panabo City’s Christmas Tree Made From Recycled Items
- Halcyon Concept Car By Ralph Tayler-Webb
- VW Tiguan Hybrid Car is Available !
- Graypant Hand-Crafted Cardboard Scrap Light
- Future French Solar Powered Car Concept for 2030
- Vertical Bamboo Houses: A Unique Yet Sustainable House
- Create a Sparkling Sparkle Balls out of Plastic Cups
- Cars and Transportation
- Cell Phone
- Design and Concept
- Food and Drink
- Free Eco Gift
- Home and Kitchen
- Interior Design
- Personal Computer
- Product Reviews
- Solar Energy
- Toys and Games