The Sun is of no doubt one of the most sustainable source of energy and is obviously the reason why people are now eyeing to own a tool that would help them collect some solar energy to power-up their home appliances and the like. SolarOr, an Israeli company had developed an excellent eco-friendly creation that collects solar energy upon having it integrated in building facades making these facades an energy-generating window. Looks like a honeycomb, the BeeHive PV is made of durable acrylic solar panels and has the ability to produce 140 watts of electricity per square meter is installed on walls facing the sun.
Our Recommended Partners
Popular Green Designs
- Proxima Two Seater Hybrid Vehicle
- USBCELL : USB Rechargeable AA Batteries
- Nice Objects From Waste Materials
- Recycled Car Tire Furniture
- Halcyon Concept Car By Ralph Tayler-Webb
- Vertical Bamboo Houses: A Unique Yet Sustainable House
- VW Tiguan Hybrid Car is Available !
- Green Fun with The Shweeb (Human-Powered Monorail)
- The 1Liaison Electric Hybrid Boat by Manuel Schneider
- Unit Fusion High-rise Residential Building Concept Can Be The Newest Eco-friendly Building In Hong K...
- Cars and Transportation
- Cell Phone
- Design and Concept
- Food and Drink
- Free Eco Gift
- Home and Kitchen
- Interior Design
- Personal Computer
- Product Reviews
- Solar Energy
- Toys and Games