Electric amphibious SUV is an environment friendly amphibious vehicle that can be employed by diverse groups, but the designer focused on active journalist as its main users. This vehicle can be used in making documentary films and environmental activities in the future.
Designed by Young-jin Lee from South Korea, this electric amphibious SUV is set to befriend both the land and water. This amphibious SUV will surely help the nature for it is electric powered. With its modern and innovative look, it will sure be a hit in the near future. This SUV was being made, as more and more people are now aware of the environmental issues.
Our Recommended Partners
Popular Green Designs
- Proxima Two Seater Hybrid Vehicle
- Nice Objects From Waste Materials
- Vertical Bamboo Houses: A Unique Yet Sustainable House
- Green Fun with The Shweeb (Human-Powered Monorail)
- Unit Fusion High-rise Residential Building Concept Can Be The Newest Eco-friendly Building In Hong K...
- Recycled Car Tire Furniture
- Beautiful Creations Made From Recycled Bottle Caps
- VW Tiguan Hybrid Car is Available !
- The 1Liaison Electric Hybrid Boat by Manuel Schneider
- USBCELL : USB Rechargeable AA Batteries
- Cars and Transportation
- Cell Phone
- Design and Concept
- Food and Drink
- Free Eco Gift
- Home and Kitchen
- Interior Design
- Personal Computer
- Product Reviews
- Solar Energy
- Toys and Games