Electric amphibious SUV is an environment friendly amphibious vehicle that can be employed by diverse groups, but the designer focused on active journalist as its main users. This vehicle can be used in making documentary films and environmental activities in the future.
Designed by Young-jin Lee from South Korea, this electric amphibious SUV is set to befriend both the land and water. This amphibious SUV will surely help the nature for it is electric powered. With its modern and innovative look, it will sure be a hit in the near future. This SUV was being made, as more and more people are now aware of the environmental issues.
Our Recommended Partners
Popular Green Designs
- DIY Ferris Wheel Toy Made Out of Recycled Material
- USBCELL : USB Rechargeable AA Batteries
- Proxima Two Seater Hybrid Vehicle
- CEPALCO Introduces Its Solar Power Plant In Cagayan de Oro, Philippines
- Unit Fusion High-rise Residential Building Concept Can Be The Newest Eco-friendly Building In Hong K...
- Halcyon Concept Car By Ralph Tayler-Webb
- Pinecone: An Eco-friendly Lamp Made From Birch Plywood
- Flat-Pac Emergency Shelter
- Useful Things To Make From Coconut Shell
- Enjoy Your Shopping Without Harming The Environment With The Reisenthel Germany Collapsible Bag Or M...
- Cars and Transportation
- Cell Phone
- Design and Concept
- Food and Drink
- Free Eco Gift
- Home and Kitchen
- Interior Design
- Personal Computer
- Product Reviews
- Solar Energy
- Toys and Games
Recent Topics Searched
Tweets by @igreenspot