Electric amphibious SUV is an environment friendly amphibious vehicle that can be employed by diverse groups, but the designer focused on active journalist as its main users. This vehicle can be used in making documentary films and environmental activities in the future.
Designed by Young-jin Lee from South Korea, this electric amphibious SUV is set to befriend both the land and water. This amphibious SUV will surely help the nature for it is electric powered. With its modern and innovative look, it will sure be a hit in the near future. This SUV was being made, as more and more people are now aware of the environmental issues.
Our Recommended Partners
Popular Green Designs
- Nice Objects From Waste Materials
- Unit Fusion High-rise Residential Building Concept Can Be The Newest Eco-friendly Building In Hong K...
- Panabo City’s Christmas Tree Made From Recycled Items
- Proxima Two Seater Hybrid Vehicle
- Vertical Bamboo Houses: A Unique Yet Sustainable House
- Halcyon Concept Car By Ralph Tayler-Webb
- Future French Solar Powered Car Concept for 2030
- VW Tiguan Hybrid Car is Available !
- Graypant Hand-Crafted Cardboard Scrap Light
- The 1Liaison Electric Hybrid Boat by Manuel Schneider
- Cars and Transportation
- Cell Phone
- Design and Concept
- Food and Drink
- Free Eco Gift
- Home and Kitchen
- Interior Design
- Personal Computer
- Product Reviews
- Solar Energy
- Toys and Games