Going back home from a great holiday definitely will result into extra baggage for your shopping. Purchasing a brand new luggage may cost you a lot and it can also be an addition to your unused item at home. The Move-it Kit by David Graham will do the trick. This one eco-friendly DIY kit will let you carry items of up to 20 kilograms. Made from self-adhesive cardboard, the Move-it Kit is extremely durable. This do-it-yourself trolley, can even be recycled the moment you arrive home as your storage or some other use which is ideal for you to help minimize the growth of landfills. The only drawback of this James Dyson Awards entry is its in ability to be dismantled once used.
Summer is here to come and celebrating it in an eco-friendly way with the help of the stylish and fashionable surfboards from Grain Surfboards. All of the surfboards from Grain are handmade and made from locally harvested and sustainable wood products. The company is also into reducing and reusing waste materials and leftovers and has continuously developing various eco-friendly techniques and the use of greener materials. In addition, the surfboards from Grain are very stylish and I find it sturdy enough for the big waves of the summer. Glad that there are companies like Grain for everybody can now enjoy summer with an eco-friendly surfboard.
Source: Grain Surfboards
Junktion treated what people from Tel Aviv have already considered as junk in a different way. These junk materials are turned into useful items like a piece of artistic bench, table lamp made from junk plastic telephone unit, a rocking chair from wood cable drum, and a bench made from wooden shade. All are well crafted in a way that attracts every user’s eyes. This great green project from Junktion will surely reduce waste and landfill and will eventually brings less harm to the environment. If people will treat things like this, there will no need for us to worry about global warming.
Our Recommended Partners
Popular Green Designs
- Nice Objects From Waste Materials
- Proxima Two Seater Hybrid Vehicle
- Solar Tents: The Eco Friendly And High Tech Camping Material
- Recycled Car Tire Furniture
- Vertical Bamboo Houses: A Unique Yet Sustainable House
- A Solar Powered Wind Turbine Produces Eco-friendly Energy In An Eco-friendly Way
- Green Fun with The Shweeb (Human-Powered Monorail)
- Unit Fusion High-rise Residential Building Concept Can Be The Newest Eco-friendly Building In Hong K...
- Recycled Skateboard Furniture By Deckstool
- The 1Liaison Electric Hybrid Boat by Manuel Schneider
- Cars and Transportation
- Cell Phone
- Design and Concept
- Food and Drink
- Free Eco Gift
- Home and Kitchen
- Interior Design
- Personal Computer
- Product Reviews
- Solar Energy
- Toys and Games