When you say Hybrid cars, the one that comes first on our mind would definitely be a private owned vehicle. Now you think no more, because in London, a hydrogen hybrid fuel cell taxis are now ready for London 2012 Olympics. This hybrid taxi can run all day without refueling that will surely saves on gas and will lessen air pollution caused by gasoline. Speed will never be a problem because it has a maximum speed of 120 kilometers per hour and has a faster braking than the gas-fueled cars.
Cardboard can form various forms whichever you like. The only limit is your imagination. That is why Cardboard Design had introduced their new product line, which is called as the LIQUIDCARDBOARD, because one can freely transform or move freely the object from one shape to another. You can have it as a candle holder, a vase, platters, bowls, stress toy or a simple yet cool tabletop decoration. It’s so nice to see such creation as this, which is not only functional but an Eco friendly one too. It is fun being earth friendly and doing it with a cool result is such a rewarding experience.
We have heard so much about solar lamps already and majority of them catches every environmentalists as well as those want to help save the earth’s attention. This time, the Filipina product development consultant Vina Domingo from the Philippines has shown some care to the environment. Comes in an ergonomic shape and design, the ERGO CONCEPT can be placed in various positions and comes with a removable stand and fabric strand. The moment this product will be produced and made available in the market, this will surely allow every Filipino to save some amount of money in their electricity use while keeping the environment safe.
Source: Vina Domingo
Our Recommended Partners
Popular Green Designs
- DIY Ferris Wheel Toy Made Out of Recycled Material
- USBCELL : USB Rechargeable AA Batteries
- Flat-Pac Emergency Shelter
- Unit Fusion High-rise Residential Building Concept Can Be The Newest Eco-friendly Building In Hong K...
- Pinecone: An Eco-friendly Lamp Made From Birch Plywood
- Halcyon Concept Car By Ralph Tayler-Webb
- Nice Objects From Waste Materials
- Proxima Two Seater Hybrid Vehicle
- Cardboard Bookshelf: A Stylish Yet Eco-friendly Furniture That Holds Your Books
- CEPALCO Introduces Its Solar Power Plant In Cagayan de Oro, Philippines
- Cars and Transportation
- Cell Phone
- Design and Concept
- Food and Drink
- Free Eco Gift
- Home and Kitchen
- Interior Design
- Personal Computer
- Product Reviews
- Solar Energy
- Toys and Games
Recent Topics Searched
Tweets by @igreenspot