Burj Al-Taqa, self-sufficient skyscraper that produces 100% of its own power is a high rise building to be built in Dubai. It will be going to have a huge wind turbine on its roof of 197 feet in diameter, and solar cell arrays of 161,459 square feet in size. Burj al-taqa will be designed in cylindrical shape to have as little surface area being exposed to the sun as possible. The building will be going to have a protective solar shield that reached from the ground to the roof. It covers 60 degrees of the giant circular building. It also protects the side most affected from direct sunlight so that no one will be exposed directly to it.
This February the Veja Mediterranée sails into the SS12 collection with an all-new suede style, Mediterranee Suede Capsule Collection. A blend of the classic boat-shoe and a contemporary sneaker the Veja Mediterranée Suede is crafted from ecological materials; acacia tanned leather form the uppers and laces, with wild Amazonian rubber comprising the soles. Nice colorful looking shoes!
The Veja Mediterranée is available now at Present, London and Centre Commercial, Paris.
From : Veja
IGreenSpot received Mediterranee Suede Capsule Collection from the page ‘Submit Your Green Product Creation‘ feature, if you want exposure or showcase your green project, we welcome you to submit your green product for publication.
Wanting to drive a racing car that is environment friendly? Pursue your dream with the world’s first Formula 3 racing car made from sustainable materials. The steering wheel of this eco-car is made from carrots and is powered by waste chocolate and vegetable oil. The bodyworks of the car are made with potatoes. This is an amazing eco-friendly car. Mostly of the eco-friendly cars I have written are normally and electric powered, or have like some solar cell to power it up. But this car is very different, from the built to its power, it is entirely an eco-friendly one.
Our Recommended Partners
Popular Green Designs
- Panabo City’s Christmas Tree Made From Recycled Items
- DIY Ferris Wheel Toy Made Out of Recycled Material
- Plastic Bottle Christmas Tree: Celebrating Green Christmas
- Creative Borer: A Christmas Tree Made Of Paper And Takes A Few Seconds To Complete
- Unit Fusion High-rise Residential Building Concept Can Be The Newest Eco-friendly Building In Hong K...
- ReGlow Lamp Is Made of Recycled Plastic Drink Bottles
- The Manila Bulletin Newspaper Christmas Tree Making Contest Happens In The Philippines On Its Tenth...
- CEPALCO Introduces Its Solar Power Plant In Cagayan de Oro, Philippines
- Reusable Grocery Bags from CYMA
- Halcyon Concept Car By Ralph Tayler-Webb
- Cars and Transportation
- Cell Phone
- Design and Concept
- Food and Drink
- Free Eco Gift
- Home and Kitchen
- Interior Design
- Personal Computer
- Product Reviews
- Solar Energy
- Toys and Games
Recent Topics Searched
- cardboard ferris wheel
- water kettle design
- Making christmas tree recycled bottles
- what to make with waste things
- coconut shell material
- Toy with waste material diy
- recycled christmas trees just in the philippines
- waste material object photos
- waste things recycling image
- christmas tree recycled plastic bottles
Tweets by @igreenspot