Built with high standard, the PUC Rio Mediatheque is one of the nominated projects for the 2009 International Holcim Award. The building has a façade system and nightly natural ventilation. In addition, it is also using a low-energy air conditioning system, which made the building and energy efficient one. Aside from all the features mentioned, the building also ensures a low ongoing maintenance cost. In addition, high levels of natural light are expected to be experienced inside in combination with low energy lamps. The PUC Rio Mediatheque will definitely reduce impact on surrounding, for it has retained and recovered trees.
Source: Holcim Awards
Beautiful and sleek toilet, no doubt about it. Fountainhead toilets from Kohler features a automatic flushing capability with Power Lite flushing technology, which mean it will produce powerful flush without wasting the water. To open the toilet seat, you only need one finger touch, it will open slowly, and the LED light will server as night light just in case users are often forget to switch on the light when walking into the toilet at night. And this probably the best news for you : a warm seat and ergonomically designed to comfort your butt.
“Let me see if I’ve got this Santa business straight. You say he wears a beard, has no discernible source of income and flies to cities all over the world under cover of darkness? You sure this guy isn’t laundering illegal drug money?” — Tom Armstrong.
LOL. We at IGreenSpot want to say Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday to all of our readers.
Our Recommended Partners
Popular Green Designs
- Panabo City’s Christmas Tree Made From Recycled Items
- Plastic Bottle Christmas Tree: Celebrating Green Christmas
- Nice Objects From Waste Materials
- Vertical Bamboo Houses: A Unique Yet Sustainable House
- Creative Borer: A Christmas Tree Made Of Paper And Takes A Few Seconds To Complete
- ReGlow Lamp Is Made of Recycled Plastic Drink Bottles
- Create a Sparkling Sparkle Balls out of Plastic Cups
- VW Tiguan Hybrid Car is Available !
- Proxima Two Seater Hybrid Vehicle
- Sustainable Street Market By Yarel Yair Design
- Cars and Transportation
- Cell Phone
- Design and Concept
- Food and Drink
- Free Eco Gift
- Home and Kitchen
- Interior Design
- Personal Computer
- Product Reviews
- Solar Energy
- Toys and Games