It is so nice to hear today that numerous ways in saving our environment are now being developed by many of the designers and manufacturers worldwide. If you heard a lot about solar panels, wind turbines, recycled items, and so on, this time around it is time for our greywater to be involve in saving the environment.
Roca has presented their W + W or the Washbasin + Watercloset, a multi tasking sink that has the much elegant look as compared to the current sink to toilet greywater systems and it will surely compliment with any modern toilet interior of today. It also has a new exciting feature, which is the use of an automatic cleaning system that avoids the flushing of bacteria into the product’s built-in cistern, thus cutting down some unpleasant odor. This wonderful product from Roco has the ability to reduce water usage by up to 25 percent compared to the current 6/3-liter dual flush toilet.
Leave a comment
Our Recommended Partners
Popular Green Designs
- Nice Objects From Waste Materials
- Unit Fusion High-rise Residential Building Concept Can Be The Newest Eco-friendly Building In Hong K...
- Cardboard Shelf: Nice and Eco-Friendly Home Furniture
- Vertical Bamboo Houses: A Unique Yet Sustainable House
- Proxima Two Seater Hybrid Vehicle
- VW Tiguan Hybrid Car is Available !
- The 1Liaison Electric Hybrid Boat by Manuel Schneider
- Panabo City’s Christmas Tree Made From Recycled Items
- Halcyon Concept Car By Ralph Tayler-Webb
- Future French Solar Powered Car Concept for 2030
- Cars and Transportation
- Cell Phone
- Design and Concept
- Food and Drink
- Free Eco Gift
- Home and Kitchen
- Interior Design
- Personal Computer
- Product Reviews
- Solar Energy
- Toys and Games