It is so nice to hear today that numerous ways in saving our environment are now being developed by many of the designers and manufacturers worldwide. If you heard a lot about solar panels, wind turbines, recycled items, and so on, this time around it is time for our greywater to be involve in saving the environment.
Roca has presented their W + W or the Washbasin + Watercloset, a multi tasking sink that has the much elegant look as compared to the current sink to toilet greywater systems and it will surely compliment with any modern toilet interior of today. It also has a new exciting feature, which is the use of an automatic cleaning system that avoids the flushing of bacteria into the product’s built-in cistern, thus cutting down some unpleasant odor. This wonderful product from Roco has the ability to reduce water usage by up to 25 percent compared to the current 6/3-liter dual flush toilet.
Leave a comment
Our Recommended Partners
Popular Green Designs
- DIY Ferris Wheel Toy Made Out of Recycled Material
- Panabo City’s Christmas Tree Made From Recycled Items
- Plastic Bottle Christmas Tree: Celebrating Green Christmas
- Creative Borer: A Christmas Tree Made Of Paper And Takes A Few Seconds To Complete
- The Manila Bulletin Newspaper Christmas Tree Making Contest Happens In The Philippines On Its Tenth...
- Unit Fusion High-rise Residential Building Concept Can Be The Newest Eco-friendly Building In Hong K...
- CEPALCO Introduces Its Solar Power Plant In Cagayan de Oro, Philippines
- ReGlow Lamp Is Made of Recycled Plastic Drink Bottles
- Reusable Grocery Bags from CYMA
- Create a Sparkling Sparkle Balls out of Plastic Cups
- Cars and Transportation
- Cell Phone
- Design and Concept
- Food and Drink
- Free Eco Gift
- Home and Kitchen
- Interior Design
- Personal Computer
- Product Reviews
- Solar Energy
- Toys and Games