When we think of a desert, its empty and unused land area but not if you are thinking of Gobi Desert because it now has the Ordos Museum completed by MAD.
The structure is an Art and City Museum built in Ordos, Inner Mongolia. The then, desert is now a place for education as well as recreation. With the local culture meeting the visions of a future city, the museum is now a favorite place for families and children in the locality to meet and gather to have some fun.
Aside from the striking look on the outside the Ordos Museum also has the striking interior including the canyon-like corridors that connects the east and west entrances of the museum.
Leave a comment
Our Recommended Partners
Popular Green Designs
- Proxima Two Seater Hybrid Vehicle
- Recycled Skateboard Furniture By Deckstool
- Vertical Bamboo Houses: A Unique Yet Sustainable House
- PODHouse : Sustainable Micro Home by ROB
- Nice Objects From Waste Materials
- DIY Ferris Wheel Toy Made Out of Recycled Material
- Green Fun with The Shweeb (Human-Powered Monorail)
- Unit Fusion High-rise Residential Building Concept Can Be The Newest Eco-friendly Building In Hong K...
- USBCELL : USB Rechargeable AA Batteries
- Halcyon Concept Car By Ralph Tayler-Webb
- Cars and Transportation
- Cell Phone
- Design and Concept
- Food and Drink
- Free Eco Gift
- Home and Kitchen
- Interior Design
- Personal Computer
- Product Reviews
- Solar Energy
- Toys and Games