When we think of a desert, its empty and unused land area but not if you are thinking of Gobi Desert because it now has the Ordos Museum completed by MAD.
The structure is an Art and City Museum built in Ordos, Inner Mongolia. The then, desert is now a place for education as well as recreation. With the local culture meeting the visions of a future city, the museum is now a favorite place for families and children in the locality to meet and gather to have some fun.
Aside from the striking look on the outside the Ordos Museum also has the striking interior including the canyon-like corridors that connects the east and west entrances of the museum.
Leave a comment
Our Recommended Partners
Popular Green Designs
- USBCELL : USB Rechargeable AA Batteries
- Nice Objects From Waste Materials
- Solar Tents: The Eco Friendly And High Tech Camping Material
- Vertical Bamboo Houses: A Unique Yet Sustainable House
- Recycled Car Tire Furniture
- Proxima Two Seater Hybrid Vehicle
- VW Tiguan Hybrid Car is Available !
- Green Penthouse Project Transforms Unused Roofs to Comfortable Living Space
- The 1Liaison Electric Hybrid Boat by Manuel Schneider
- Cardboard Shelf: Nice and Eco-Friendly Home Furniture
- Cars and Transportation
- Cell Phone
- Design and Concept
- Food and Drink
- Free Eco Gift
- Home and Kitchen
- Interior Design
- Personal Computer
- Product Reviews
- Solar Energy
- Toys and Games