Cooking your favorite dish needs not to be done on at the kitchen but can also be done everywhere because of the Portable Kitchen by Merwyn Wijaya. The kitchen has all the cooking tools needed for your cooking comfort including induction cooker, chef’s knife, pairing knife, skillet, saucepan, cutting board and spatula.
Designed to solve your problems in food preparation, heating, chemical and mechanical when cooking, the portable kitchen will keep you free from bulky and heavy cooking tools. The kitchen can be flat packed making it easy to transport anytime you wanted. Aside from the sleek design of the induction, the skillet can be flattened too when not in use. When in use, the skillet measures 130mm in radius, 40mm deep, and the bottom part of 80mm radius. When flattened and not it used, it measures 130mm in radius. These features made the portable kitchen a space saver ideal for your dorm or house with limited space.
Our Recommended Partners
Popular Green Designs
- USBCELL : USB Rechargeable AA Batteries
- Proxima Two Seater Hybrid Vehicle
- Nice Objects From Waste Materials
- Recycled Car Tire Furniture
- Vertical Bamboo Houses: A Unique Yet Sustainable House
- VW Tiguan Hybrid Car is Available !
- The 1Liaison Electric Hybrid Boat by Manuel Schneider
- Green Fun with The Shweeb (Human-Powered Monorail)
- Unit Fusion High-rise Residential Building Concept Can Be The Newest Eco-friendly Building In Hong K...
- Pinecone: An Eco-friendly Lamp Made From Birch Plywood
- Cars and Transportation
- Cell Phone
- Design and Concept
- Food and Drink
- Free Eco Gift
- Home and Kitchen
- Interior Design
- Personal Computer
- Product Reviews
- Solar Energy
- Toys and Games