Travelling is fun and relaxing, as it will take you away from the busy and tiring life you have in the city. Despite of it being a luxury activity to do, traveling or cruising can also be beneficial to the environment at we cruise on the beaches of our choice. The Yacht Wind Rose by Kaisha Davierwalla is an Eco-yacht featuring a tool that collects solar energy, the solar panels that made up the rood of this stylish Eco-yacht. Other than that, the Yacth Wind Rose is also built with robust body to make it able to withstand on all kind of weather.
Our Recommended Partners
Popular Green Designs
- USBCELL : USB Rechargeable AA Batteries
- Proxima Two Seater Hybrid Vehicle
- Nice Objects From Waste Materials
- Recycled Car Tire Furniture
- Vertical Bamboo Houses: A Unique Yet Sustainable House
- VW Tiguan Hybrid Car is Available !
- Green Fun with The Shweeb (Human-Powered Monorail)
- Halcyon Concept Car By Ralph Tayler-Webb
- The 1Liaison Electric Hybrid Boat by Manuel Schneider
- Unit Fusion High-rise Residential Building Concept Can Be The Newest Eco-friendly Building In Hong K...
- Cars and Transportation
- Cell Phone
- Design and Concept
- Food and Drink
- Free Eco Gift
- Home and Kitchen
- Interior Design
- Personal Computer
- Product Reviews
- Solar Energy
- Toys and Games