Washing machines are one of the huge energy consumers in every household. Today we can now wash our clothes with a small amount of water and no electricity at all with the Squash Wash. The squash wash is a great alternative to our current washing machines at home especially if we wanted to live the green life. Designed by Kristin Mueller, Squash Wash uses the compression and salad spinner technology and is compact enough to fit in any corners of our homes. We can have it placed in our laundry area or bathroom if we want. With Squash Wash, we don’t need to worry about out electricity or water use even if we do the laundry daily.
Washing machines are generally electric powered. However, the wonderwash makes a difference. It is a non-electric powered washing machine that works as strong as the electric powered ones. The wonderwash can wash clothes of up to five pounds. Aside from being a non-electric powered washing machine, the wonderwash also allows its users to save from water wherein not even handwashing can do. The wonderwash works out efficiently with a patented pressure system that forces detergent into the fabrics. It also works fast, efficient, economic and very easy, which is perfect for the busy and economic friendly lifestyle we have currently.
Our Recommended Partners
Popular Green Designs
- Proxima Two Seater Hybrid Vehicle
- Nice Objects From Waste Materials
- Vertical Bamboo Houses: A Unique Yet Sustainable House
- Unit Fusion High-rise Residential Building Concept Can Be The Newest Eco-friendly Building In Hong K...
- Green Fun with The Shweeb (Human-Powered Monorail)
- Recycled Car Tire Furniture
- VW Tiguan Hybrid Car is Available !
- Beautiful Creations Made From Recycled Bottle Caps
- WashUp, Don’t Waste Your Water After Washing
- Solar Tents: The Eco Friendly And High Tech Camping Material
- Cars and Transportation
- Cell Phone
- Design and Concept
- Food and Drink
- Free Eco Gift
- Home and Kitchen
- Interior Design
- Personal Computer
- Product Reviews
- Solar Energy
- Toys and Games