An exciting eco-resort will soon be built in Monterey, California this February, and will probably be one of the greatest news people of the United States have heard. When we say eco-resorts, generally people would think of a large area resort offshore. However, restoring desolated and unused sand mine into a wonderful eco-resort will surely be the answer of the people want of a cheaper, greener and great vacation. Monterey Bay Shores, just like any other eco-friendly individual is now working towards LEED Platinum certification. The MBS eco resort will definitely be a hotspot to those who wants to have a cheap, safe and enjoyable vacation.
Our Recommended Partners
Popular Green Designs
- Proxima Two Seater Hybrid Vehicle
- Nice Objects From Waste Materials
- Vertical Bamboo Houses: A Unique Yet Sustainable House
- Recycled Car Tire Furniture
- Green Fun with The Shweeb (Human-Powered Monorail)
- Unit Fusion High-rise Residential Building Concept Can Be The Newest Eco-friendly Building In Hong K...
- Beautiful Creations Made From Recycled Bottle Caps
- VW Tiguan Hybrid Car is Available !
- USBCELL : USB Rechargeable AA Batteries
- DIY Ferris Wheel Toy Made Out of Recycled Material
- Cars and Transportation
- Cell Phone
- Design and Concept
- Food and Drink
- Free Eco Gift
- Home and Kitchen
- Interior Design
- Personal Computer
- Product Reviews
- Solar Energy
- Toys and Games