Billboards are nice and attractive. However, after that particular ad will expire, what will happen to those large printed tarpaulin? Maybe they will be added to the landfill we currently have. Let us eliminate this problem and start patronizing the billboard bag by Paradigm. These useful, trendy and eco-friendly bags are made out of used billboards, and the straps are made from used car seatbelts. These bags are tough and durable, which made it perfect for shopping, traveling, swimming and more. Moreover, since billboards are of different prints, every bag is guaranteed unique with each other. Meaning, if you have to like one of them, go grab them right away, for when it’s gone, it’s gone forever.
Our Recommended Partners
Popular Green Designs
- Nice Objects From Waste Materials
- Unit Fusion High-rise Residential Building Concept Can Be The Newest Eco-friendly Building In Hong K...
- Proxima Two Seater Hybrid Vehicle
- Panabo City’s Christmas Tree Made From Recycled Items
- Vertical Bamboo Houses: A Unique Yet Sustainable House
- Halcyon Concept Car By Ralph Tayler-Webb
- VW Tiguan Hybrid Car is Available !
- Graypant Hand-Crafted Cardboard Scrap Light
- The 1Liaison Electric Hybrid Boat by Manuel Schneider
- Future French Solar Powered Car Concept for 2030
- Cars and Transportation
- Cell Phone
- Design and Concept
- Food and Drink
- Free Eco Gift
- Home and Kitchen
- Interior Design
- Personal Computer
- Product Reviews
- Solar Energy
- Toys and Games