Billboards are nice and attractive. However, after that particular ad will expire, what will happen to those large printed tarpaulin? Maybe they will be added to the landfill we currently have. Let us eliminate this problem and start patronizing the billboard bag by Paradigm. These useful, trendy and eco-friendly bags are made out of used billboards, and the straps are made from used car seatbelts. These bags are tough and durable, which made it perfect for shopping, traveling, swimming and more. Moreover, since billboards are of different prints, every bag is guaranteed unique with each other. Meaning, if you have to like one of them, go grab them right away, for when it’s gone, it’s gone forever.
Our Recommended Partners
Popular Green Designs
- Cardboard Shelf: Nice and Eco-Friendly Home Furniture
- Be Eco-friendly Add Some Deadly Décor And Furniture To Your Home From Then Naval Mines
- Nice Objects From Waste Materials
- Dell Goes Hybrid with Its New Dell Studio Hybrid Desktop
- Eco-Friendly Biodegradable Wood Fiber Stackable Flower Pot Keeps Your Place Fresh And The Environmen...
- Desk Lamp from DeadGood
- Redondo Beach Container House For a Comfortable and Stylish Home
- Eco-friendly Professional Kitchen Cutting Board Protects Your Knife And The Environment
- A 48 Inches Recycled Chippendale Outdoor Patio Glider Bench Will Complete Your Modern Landscape Desi...
- The Pallet Couch Will Give Used Pallets A New Life
- Cars and Transportation
- Cell Phone
- Design and Concept
- Food and Drink
- Free Eco Gift
- Home and Kitchen
- Interior Design
- Personal Computer
- Product Reviews
- Solar Energy
- Toys and Games