Billboards are nice and attractive. However, after that particular ad will expire, what will happen to those large printed tarpaulin? Maybe they will be added to the landfill we currently have. Let us eliminate this problem and start patronizing the billboard bag by Paradigm. These useful, trendy and eco-friendly bags are made out of used billboards, and the straps are made from used car seatbelts. These bags are tough and durable, which made it perfect for shopping, traveling, swimming and more. Moreover, since billboards are of different prints, every bag is guaranteed unique with each other. Meaning, if you have to like one of them, go grab them right away, for when it’s gone, it’s gone forever.
Our Recommended Partners
Popular Green Designs
- USBCELL : USB Rechargeable AA Batteries
- Proxima Two Seater Hybrid Vehicle
- Nice Objects From Waste Materials
- Vertical Bamboo Houses: A Unique Yet Sustainable House
- Recycled Car Tire Furniture
- A Solar Powered Wind Turbine Produces Eco-friendly Energy In An Eco-friendly Way
- Green Fun with The Shweeb (Human-Powered Monorail)
- Unit Fusion High-rise Residential Building Concept Can Be The Newest Eco-friendly Building In Hong K...
- VW Tiguan Hybrid Car is Available !
- Cassette Lamp by OOO My Design
- Cars and Transportation
- Cell Phone
- Design and Concept
- Food and Drink
- Free Eco Gift
- Home and Kitchen
- Interior Design
- Personal Computer
- Product Reviews
- Solar Energy
- Toys and Games